SITE REVIEW: www.fringl.com

• ndomo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ndomo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

What do you think about my site - http://www.fringl.com ? Do you like the design (Noah Classifieds based, but did some changes in the code), navigation, appearance...?

I am fully open to all criticism and suggestions :).

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ndomo,
I like the home page design. Very clean layout very easy to understand with no distractions. Are the subcategories set? If so why not show images on those as well? Just a thought. Also like the product pages. Again very straight forward and uncluttered. Nice use of space. Hope this helps.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

you could make a hover effect for the menu icons so that people know if they are clicking where they have to :) otherwise it just looks like a big button!:P
  • linxiting
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • linxiting
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great layout, nice design, but as CXLink already said I should also use images in the subcategories.
  • msbionik
  • Born
  • Born
  • msbionik

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like how you laid out everything and it's easy to read. That is a key, in my opinion, that will keep surfers locked onto your site. I like how the images are in their own box with a description. I also like your homepage's layout.
  • janeyardy
  • janeyardy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice design and very simple but you need to optimize it more if you want to rank good in search engine and put some content also..looks very empty website
  • englishrussian
  • englishrussian

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site, I like the layout and the way it works, i agree with what everyone else says.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would definitely have to agree with CXLink and suggest a rollover effect or possibly even a zooming 'pop' to increase the size of the image on rollover. Also, the images seem to have lost some quality in compression or otherwise, it seems to take away from the professionalism that is to be gained from viewing the site.
  • robototitico
  • Born
  • Born
  • robototitico

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, classifieds is a really saturated market I think. In my opinion you need to go for a niche to be successful. Whether thats a local area, or a particular demographic or product.

I like your logo, and the general feel of the site, but it does feel a bit empty. How are you promoting it?

I see you are from Deutschland, If i were you I would aim it towards your local area, and work from there.
  • carmen007
  • carmen007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice work i wish i could do that :(

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers