SITE REVIEW: WWW.GOPAYCARD.COM

• hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,
was too busy with some work..here is my latest website design work. Please feel free to critique..all suggestion are welcome.

url = http://www.gopaycard.com

note for moderators : tomorrow i will add several sites for review should i mention under this post or open individual threat for each website?

thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

How many more sites do you plan on posting for reviews? I see you haven't posted any site reviews for other ppl since Nov. I think it would be pretty fair if you are going to post lots of site for review that in turn you also 'update' per se your stats on reviewing others' sites don't you think?
  • kevsterb007
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • kevsterb007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty good overall. Layout is different. It's very green! Easy to naviagte. No serious negitive thoughts offhand.
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

just one thought. The red on the top left seems out of place to me.
  • kevsterb007
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • kevsterb007

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you're trying to kinda go with the ebay scheme, you need to add more diversity in color, other than green.
  • PHP_Guru
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Clermont, FL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very Very Nice Layout!

I like the green, its a nice touch, but do you think the big ? box is a bit much? Maybe not.. At this point in time, I cannot think of a negative.. But after reading the page, I still cannot determine EXACTLY what the site is for besides a CC?
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Guys..for your valuable comments..sorry for not coming online for last several days..because of my modem burned!

The design made with client demand...so thats all about that!

Thanks flavah..I will open individual post for individual site.
  • pspdownloads
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pspdownloads

Post 3+ Months Ago

it is accessing data slowly on a dial up connection
  • xN3uRoNx
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks very nice. Its very green :D it draws my eyes straight to the whole green affect :) and I like how it's nice a clean easy going. Good job :P
  • Huntz
  • Huntz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Agree with the above the site makes you site and and watch. Love the green. You could make the site better by drawing more attention to the instructions rather than the flashy intro. An how about explaing more about the service, seams a bit vague to look legite.
  • see1ad
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's amazing how skillful some people are. Nice.
  • Riks
  • Riks

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks nice and professional :)

Buy I almost always have something to say:

- I don't know what "Go pay checking" is, but it looks like a button, so the first thing I wanted to do was to click, but I couldnt! It's not a button.

- Menu rollovers: could have more contrast. You have to look so well to realize there are rollovers.
Rollovers could be positive, not negative: I mean normally the rollover color must be clearer, not darker.

- Instead of "More info", that options could be "FAQ".

That's all
  • cubechris
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Gloucester, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's very in your face green! I guess that is what your aiming for, and the flash actually made sense, unlike most stupid flash things.

The advice given by other above pretty much sums up what needs doing, so get on it, and report back for duty. ;)
  • Mall23
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sweet site. The whole upper half is very professional.

Unfortunately, imo, it falls apart in the bottom half with all the text. And I know how hard it is to mash tons of text into small real estate and make it look good.

--(in the white bg area w/ the text) I say add more padding to the left and right sides - at least double it.
--more contrast on the text -- just a little. It's really dense.
--Maybe use some mechanism to break the text up so it's not so dense.
--the red text at the bottom is harsh -- centered and looks like it's just hanging. it needs something to differenciate it other than the fact that it's centered and red
--the text and images in the left column aught to line up w/ the Flash above it.
--add a nice big fat space between the two columns
--make a box (rounded and nice) for the eBay, PayPal, and MC logos...they're floating random now

I realize you want to keep a lot above the fold, and you can if you shrink the height of the green bar at the top and/or the size of the links at the top.

Side note: What is this? Sounds not too nice -- giving people access to paypal/ebay who have been banned? No bueno. I know tons of people use PayPal to launder money, and worse.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers