SITE REVIEW: www.infilon.com

• diosss21
  • diosss21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can any one give me suggest for my website so i can know that how is my website and which things i have to add or remove from my website.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

diosss21 wrote:
Can any one give me suggest for my website so i can know that how is my website and which things i have to add or remove from my website.

I love the logo and template but you need some more images.

I would consider on the top of each page add high quality image with the same size for each page that conveys something about what that page has.
  • waffles
  • Student
  • Student
  • waffles

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should make it more obvious on the home page what you do. I realize you have an entire page for that, but give me some kind of indication on the home page so I can know faster if I want to work with you.

And I agree, the page looks really plain. Get some graphics on there somehow. Especially on the home page since you have a ton of empty space under the text.
  • diosss21
  • diosss21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes you are right but my webpage made for SEO purpose it's is to open and very low.
  • Steve-Hostirian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: St. Louis MO 63146

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think there are a number of pages, including your home page, that need more content, whether that be images or text. What really stuck out for me though, was your blog. It seriously needs more style and needs to better match the rest of your site. Good luck with your site. :D
  • watson lee
  • watson lee

Post 3+ Months Ago

your website looks very good but it can be made even better esthetically. that would be great if you add more colors/images on your home page. right now all it has is the text which is very similar to your background color. may be it can look good if you change the color of back ground (from blackish with to light/sky blue ). secondly the font size in the drop menu is very large which doesn't look good professionally. rest looks good

Cheers
  • joekion77
  • Born
  • Born
  • joekion77

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the header / base of the design. However, I feel your content pages need more style. Use more images and icons, and maybe add some type of box seperators for the content.
  • a4asit
  • Kalkin
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

:) hi dioss21!

when your website first opened on my browser my reaction was "wow". the entire design is so sleek and refined that i can't resist complementing you for that. the logo is nice and the interface is easy. the silver color and font of menu is eye-pleasing.

but apart from that there are certain shortcomings that i cannot avoid noticing.
firstly, on the main page the scrolling animated ad on the lower-right has distorted images because they are stretched. please don't mind when i say that they look unprofessional. its ruining the overall view of your site!
also there is a small spelling mistake in the "SERVICES" menu; the option says "Search Engine Optimaization" (or did you mean it to be so?!? :wink: ). please correct the spelling.
another thing.. (it's a small thing) you have placed a sitemap link at the footer. when clicked it shows lines of url's. it is confusing. trust me, your site is so well organized you don't need a sitemap at all! 8) (atleast for now..) but if you are providing one, may i suggest providing a proper one that is helpful.

bye.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am really amazed on seeing the website layout and also I am very admired on seeing the categories provided for each tab. It is really outstanding and the contents present in the website is really admirable.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers