• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, nice site.

I do think that the choice of colours isn't the best for a pharmaceutical site. I don't know why.

You have some spelling mistakes. Check the spelling before publishing a site, it takes away from the professionalism.
ex: "recognised" should be spelt with a Z instead of an S.
Also make sure you have the correct subject-verb agreement
ex: "developments in health Care and Technology presents..." should be
"developments in health Care and Technology present..."
and
"our products gets" should be "our products get". Check the rest of your content to make sure there aren't any more mistakes.

Why is your search box empty?

I'm confused as to what your site is about? It mentions providing prods to hospitals, vets, etc but I see perfumes and toilettries listed in the prod menu? I don't see the connection, either you're selling pharmacy type products or are you selling drugs for labs?

You should elaborate a bit more on "special offers" box. Right now it's just a bland image and I can't even figure out what that is? Perfume? Write up a small blurb describing the products and make it clickable to a new section describing the featured prod more in detail. YOu claim you are dedicated to marketing? Well dedicate to marketing that section.

On the following page http://www.ipahealthcare.com/services.html
the listed sections at the top aren't aligned properly
Customer Support And Service
Ordering Information
Pricing Information

Under the customer services section, remove the spacing after the phone number
please call 225-0745/8 , <--

Copyright & site map links are broken

I just realized you haven't published this site yet, am I correct? I just clicked on the "home" button and it took me to a coming soon page. Make sure when you do publish the site that you remove that page or overwrite it with one that takes you to the correct live front page.

I'd suggest getting rid of straight HTML pages and just create a footer & header with either asp or php so that when you do make changes to the header and footer it will dynamically change it on all the pages rather than you have to physically go in and change it on every single page.

Good use of keywords & description.

Don't forget your image alt tags.

Link to your css & your jvs externally.

You've got 2 open span tags and only 1 close span tag

Code: [ Select ]
<td height="120" colspan="2"><span class="style10"><span class="style9"><strong>Service</strong> <br>
      We recognised that our customer base is the cornerstone of our success and for this reason our service network is dedicated to maintaining the quality and integrity of our products. Our sales support team is versed in the unique needs and support to our customers.<br>
      </span>
  1. <td height="120" colspan="2"><span class="style10"><span class="style9"><strong>Service</strong> <br>
  2.       We recognised that our customer base is the cornerstone of our success and for this reason our service network is dedicated to maintaining the quality and integrity of our products. Our sales support team is versed in the unique needs and support to our customers.<br>
  3.       </span>

Yea just clean up your code a bit, you've got redundant double tags everywhere mostly for the span class ones.

Besides that keep up the great work and good luck!
  • monctonNet
  • Born
  • Born
  • monctonNet

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is not a bad site, but check the spelling please!
  • explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979
  • Loc: Hong Kong SAR, China

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site.

The interface is simply, clear and easy to let other to nav of.

Products formt with the table also a good, but if you can using a listing .... maybe will let other feeling more profesional

:-)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers