SITE REVIEW: www.iSearchCentral.com

• rdurham
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce my search engine for review: http://www.iSearchCentral.com

I'd love for you to review and post some constructive suggestions, ideas, likes and dislikes.

If you have your own website I would also be delighted for you to try our free service by submitting your link!

Kind regards,
Ron
http://www.iSearchCentral.com
  • demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

clean design but i am confused of the use of the site..
  • jackk
  • jackk

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. typos: Pravicy, Makegood, Nurtition
2. w3c invalid ?
3. template: looks to much like a seo farm..
  • jaran
  • jaran

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its more likes directory submitter. Your domain doesnt look match with your content. First thing people knowing your domain, they though likes google service.
  • DianaRoberts
  • Born
  • Born
  • DianaRoberts

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice deisgn and great menues..
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

The good:

1. It looks sweet and light in color and design
2. Gives a good perspective of the number of options it offers to the user

The bad:

1. It's too crowded in content and hard to focus on specific or important elements
2. The Search Bar is too small and I think that is the main tool a user will use in your site
2. Too many details regarding categories, maybe try to use jquery to stack them

Conclusion: Take the Google Engine as an example, simplicity is the key. Give more with less and only focus on what people are interested (search results)! Hope this helps you guys, also here is my link: http://pandopress.com/ (work in progress)
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi!rdurham the site is really good looking and nice piece of work in the visuals, text, logo and also in constructive design layouts. Though it has these many positives, there are also some negatives such as: Though i have browsed your website for around 10 to 15 minutes i could not identify the use or purpose of the website. Please try to be simple and focus in the concept of the site. You need not to be more elobarate as people are finding the time very hardly they need to know the purpose of the website within a seconds they have started browsing or else they will move onto other websites. So, My request for you is try to use the simple conversations and please try to use the images which implies your website's concepts explicitly. If you done these changes means surely your website will be get high traffic and also which results in the High PR.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers