SITE REVIEW: www.kamioki.com

• bbidpa2
  • bbidpa2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
We've created a website with very special users score. Every time when you see two people you choose which one is better for you. His (her) rank will encreace by 1. The other one will decreace by 1. As a resut we'll have a best user. A total score formula works properly only when there is a big count of clicks. So if you're interested you may became a member too. :)
We'll be glad for your replies admin@kamioki.com
Please test security and ajax. Wgat you think about black design?

URL: http://www.kamioki.com

Thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Shadows
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Shadows

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the black style along with the blue, I think the advertisements whether its the ads or simply their position ruin the concept.

There needs to be more content in all honestly.
  • npennington
  • npennington

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to say I don't like the black especially with the gray text, it is really hard to read, why did you decide to go to black? If you want to go with black why not go to white text instead.

If I use the drop down and change the color to white blue, my expectation is the whole page would turn to white blue not just sections of it.

Noel
http://atmuch.com
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the colors. maybe the gray text should be a little lighter, but overall I think it looks fantastic.

the links under the pictures on the 'photos' page don't work - is it just that you didn't get to them yet, or is it a glitch?
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was expecting that the content was more readable...

You have 25 errors. I suggest that you fix them.
  • JasonStanley
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • JasonStanley
  • Loc: London, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

My album page has this at the moment.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vaziuojam/domains/vaziuojam.lt/public_html/kamioki/templates/photos_main.html on line 11

I don't know what your site is or does. You should work on addressing is this as without knowing what the site is for frustrates me. You also have an empty left column on your home page. Why is this?

I nearly was suckered into clicking on your ads and I very rarely click a google ad. For me I find that the ad's on your site draw my attention more than the header of the website. If this is the same with more people you are going to find that that people leave your web site as soon as they arrive. Either tone down the ad titles a little or improve the header so its more eye catching.
  • bbidpa2
  • bbidpa2

Post 3+ Months Ago

here it is, a new vision of this site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers