SITE REVIEW: www.leage.cn

• leagewipes
  • leagewipes

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi. I started up this business a month or so ago. I sell funny/custom t-shirts. Would you please review my site so I know what it is that I should change? I feel as though it seems a bit unprofessional. Thanks.

http://www.leage.cn
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Neocortex112
  • Neocortex112

Post 3+ Months Ago

nothing bad at all.. i see that it's a nice site. I don't like the navigation menu, though, did u use ul's and li's? you should style them with CSS or something
  • gio99
  • gio99

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looked at your site, I like the the color scheme of the site.

One thing you might want to add is an option to disable the background music, after a few minutes it gets kinda annoying.

Also when I select a section from the Quick link drop down menu why does it open up in a new window.

Can a user purchase any of the items online? I saw an online_order link but it takes me to a form. The send button on this form blends in, I missed it the first couple of times viewing the page. Maybe make the button stand out more. Also maybe adding a purchase button for every item will make a user more likely to purchase a product.

The service link is not linked to a page instead its an email link. I thought when clicking on the service link I would get a page with information on the service that your company provides.
  • nameslot
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the over its frontend is good. But in my firefox the menu is getting out of that green background.
Plus it also started playing some music and freaked me out.

The right hand side image is not displaying.

And everything is on the first page. I think you should use some kind of paging.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers