• Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone to leave a comment?
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe I'm just lazy, but there's way too much to try and read and the survey images are very visually complex. Since this is for a review (I'm not just surfing) I spent about 45 seconds to figure out what the site is all about. Thats about 30 seconds longer than the statistical user will ever be willing to spend before they leave your site.

There are several things you can do right off the bat. First take a look at your page and assign content an importance factor. Then reorganize the site so that the most important things are the first things you see and so on down the line. Size, position, color and grouping all help humans assign visual importance so put them to use.

I would also try to space things out a little bit so the eye has a place to rest (feels like your trying to say too much in too little space). Here is a site with a similarly complex product, but the content is much easier to digest. http://www.haveamint.com
  • mtheory
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Branford CT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the post above. Your trying to put too much into the first page without initialy defining wat the site is about.

Remember the five second rule. If you don't engae the end-user in the first fiveseconds, you've lost them.

It took me way more than five seconds to determine what the site was about and decide if it was of interest to me.
  • iliya428
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks so much! I got the point!
  • cng885
  • Born
  • Born
  • cng885

Post 3+ Months Ago

Something about the design isnt real good. Maby add some more graphics to the design or something. However, I love the theme of the site. A great idea. It seems very useful! B+

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers