SITE REVIEW: www.lrhosting.net

• Lukus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Lukus
  • Loc: UK - Essex

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

After some opinions more than anything. We've had our site up now for about 6months, and are looking to update it. The main thing I can think of personally is to get the phone number more bold, and to also maybe "liven up" the colour scheme a little. Although the main intention when we designed this site as it is, was to keep it as simple and too the point as possible.

We have mixed opinions here in the office (mainly around who's responsible for adding new news if you can excuse that!) and were after some neutral views.

Criticise away

Thanks

PS. url = http://www.lrhosting.net
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• latraveler
  • latraveler

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site design looks very professional, but very bland. It needs a bit of color, and something on the page to grab attention. A more interesting picture, or a highlighted offer would help. The company name could drawn a bit more into focus on the page.

Hope that helps!

- latraveler
  • jeruk
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Hermosillo

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah your desing are good, the only i added a little images on host machines with promotions with prices...
  • webdesignpro
  • webdesignpro

Post 3+ Months Ago

it look good but you can make it look better.first you have to use more the colors from the logo and also you have to use more professional pictures/icons.
also you can calibrate the 2 boxes from the index page to have the same height.
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

As has been said...a little more color, a little more "umph" in the logo, the main images are generic hosting (no problem there), but...

If it's your intention to make the page properly viewable by those with 800x600 monitor settings, I'd recommend resetting the table to 760 px to allow for the loss of real estate that a vertical scroll bar takes up....when I viewed that page using 800x600 rez, I had a horizontal scroll bar from an oversize table.
  • CyberChris
  • CyberChris
  • Loc: Vancouver Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just went to the site and think it is awesome. It is clearly structured which I like. Nothing is worse than visitor confusion. It looks professional and trustworthy. A great website for a hosting provider.

Cheers Chris
  • partofmeLP77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • partofmeLP77

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the professional layout of the site, but like other people have said, it needs more color. some type of rollover effect on the left links would be pretty cool too.
  • bernkly
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design is neat and simple. I had seen some template look like that. Anyway, the image loading on the front page is kind of slow. The content is fine.

Also the hosting package are kinda expensive compare to the rate i'm using now. :shock:

50MB disk space and 5GB bandwidth for 5 GBP montly are expensive. The rest of the facilities are pretty common now. It would be better to review the price again. :?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers