SITE REVIEW: Blu-ray Player Software website

• amy803891
  • amy803891

Post 3+ Months Ago

Our web http://www.macblurayplayer.com have been online for a time, but now we have a high bounce rate. Please review the site, any tips, advice, suggestions about the layout, design, etc. can increase user viscosity will be appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site and its design. It is very clean and provides a good overview. One thing I noticed, is that when i go to the blog section, I can't return to the main www section by clicking the 'home' button... it keeps referring me back to the blog.

Perhaps you want to add a button here, so that each visitor can jump around the site with a click.
  • benek666
  • benek666

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site, although letters on the buttons are bit blurry
  • laesvirta
  • Born
  • Born
  • laesvirta

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the previous commenter about the fonts being a bit blurry. Other than that, I think the site itself looks really nice and clean.

The bounce could be a result of the way you're selling it. E.g. for me, it took some time to understand that this is a downloadable program, not additional hardware. In you're copytext, you're just selling the product, not the benefits of the product - why would I need a blueray player? I'd like to see you create the need first through somekind of problem/solution statement and only after that, make the summer special offer I cannot refuse.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers