SITE REVIEW: Blu-ray Player Software website

• amy803891
  • amy803891

Post 3+ Months Ago

Our web http://www.macblurayplayer.com have been online for a time, but now we have a high bounce rate. Please review the site, any tips, advice, suggestions about the layout, design, etc. can increase user viscosity will be appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site and its design. It is very clean and provides a good overview. One thing I noticed, is that when i go to the blog section, I can't return to the main www section by clicking the 'home' button... it keeps referring me back to the blog.

Perhaps you want to add a button here, so that each visitor can jump around the site with a click.
  • benek666
  • benek666

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site, although letters on the buttons are bit blurry
  • laesvirta
  • Born
  • Born
  • laesvirta

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the previous commenter about the fonts being a bit blurry. Other than that, I think the site itself looks really nice and clean.

The bounce could be a result of the way you're selling it. E.g. for me, it took some time to understand that this is a downloadable program, not additional hardware. In you're copytext, you're just selling the product, not the benefits of the product - why would I need a blueray player? I'd like to see you create the need first through somekind of problem/solution statement and only after that, make the summer special offer I cannot refuse.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 21 days ago

Hi!amy803891 just now i have seen your website. It is really gorgeous and very attractive to see your website. Especially, the header images are really outstanding as on seeing the header images itself one can understand the concept or theme of your website in a very clear manner. As far as i have seen your website i could not find even a single mistake it is really nice i like your website very much. Need more websites like this.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers