SITE REVIEW: www.moonlight-hort.com

• paul72388
  • paul72388
  • Loc: new york

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey every one, let me know how my site looks, and let me know if anything isn't working. If you know what PHP is tell me a little about it. It comes with my server provider but i dont know what it is or how to use it.

:arrow: http://www.moonlight-hort.com :!:

also if anyone wants to do link exchanges, let me know
E-mail : runnerpaul77@msn.com :D
:onfire: :band: :wha: :fantastisch04:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11
  • Loc: Southampton - UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that you really need to deside on what colors you are going to use, looking at your site i can see green, yellow, blue, black, orange, red, i think you need to pick a color and then go from there because at the moment its got no continued theme.

The buttons at the top could do with a rollover as they look a bit boring without one.

look at this

It looks crap coz you can see the white. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a white background. That would tidy the site up a lot.

One last thing.. I think that you have got to many adds on your site and it makes the site look unprofessional. I know that big comany sites have adds, but they seem to fit them in better with the site.

Overal i think its a good site, and with a bit of work it will be even better!

Well done

Tony
  • MrFeetz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • MrFeetz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your home page didn't display correctly on IE6 @ 1024x768 on this system. All of the tables overlapped. Same with opera...firefox is the only browser (I have) that displayed the page correctly. All of your pages have the name of the page in the browser title bar as http://www.whatever.com/whatever.htm. What are you asking on the FAQ page in questions 2-10? Your prospective customer form header is a tad _______ you fill in the blank. It doesn't follow your other page's theme colors.

~~Feetz~~
  • Black_Legon
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Black_Legon
  • Loc: Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I see your site.. I can't say in a sec what's about.
That's inportant.
And your site is mayor chaotic.
As Tone2k11 said... try to pic a base color .. and pic with that color a few others... and not a complete rainbow.

But that's just my opinion.
Try to work that out.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you read the rules? Obviously not. You broke the first rule:

Website Review Rules wrote:
Please review at least three other sites first and give some constructive criticism regarding their site. Posting replies such as "looks good" or "nice site" will not satisfy the requirement. You must give them something to work with whether its positve feedback or negative feedback.

I am locking this thread until you make 3 useful reviews. If you expect to get well thought out reviews on your site that will help you, then you better do the same to the others. Once you write 3 good reviews (you can edit your other reviews, or write 3 more) I will unlock this post and remove my remarks. If you do not make 3 good reviews (can be positive or negative criticism, it just has to be useful criticism) within 2 days I will remove this entire post.

Hope you understand why we are doing this and do not take it personally. By enforcing these rules it will make people give better reviews, including the ones who will review your site.
  • black knight
  • black knight

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a nice site

but as said before, the colors are annoying. Try some colors that mach with eachother

your tables don't have the same width, it would look nicer if they had the same width and type of border.
  • www.pc-clever.com
  • www.pc-clever.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

The colors arent that bad - its more of a personal taste.

However I suggest ditching the counter at the bottom, and killing all those ugly ads ... everything looks too condensed - The adsense should make you more than enough money.
  • xBLEEDINGxMETALx
  • xBLEEDINGxMETALx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site, but you should try to add a little PHP, then it will ROCK! :shock:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers