SITE REVIEW: www.netineo.com Create your own web TV/Radio

• up2min
  • up2min

Post 3+ Months Ago

:P Good afternoon,

We've developed an application called Netineo (http://www.netineo.com) which allows users to take different formats of audio and video content or direct flow (webcam, camera, tv card) and broadcast them on Live on Internet.

The product is in beta test and i would like to get feedbacks in terms of application + web site.

Comments are welcome :-)

Best regards
Min
mchen@netineo.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the color and the nav tabs. I am not that sure about the block of content right below the nav that remains the same on all the pages. Not sure if there is a better way to display it. It just breaks up the page in a weird way and forces the actual page content below the page break.
  • mohamedm104
  • mohamedm104

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree with that u should fix that all page is really below nav and this big banner , it's hard to see

also there is free space above the nav what about logo at the left , i think that would be nice
  • peterrod
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have too much space at the top; I would move your content up a bit to minimize that free space. Aside from that, it looks great. I particularly like the flash.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah your colour scheme is real cool, but that "Make your web TV right now!" part is just breaking everything, it actually sorta irritates me ... Just put it on the side or the bottom or something like that ...

The w3c validator only found 3 errors aswell, that's quite good, but check them out still ... http://validator.w3.org
  • Andromedan
  • Andromedan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the color scheme, and I'm not really bothered by the space every object takes.

Its a nice and compact website if I look at the number of pages.

The FAQ looks nice and organized, only when I open some subjects I see the standard 'Times New Roman' font. I don't think it is meant to be like that.

Thats all, I like the website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers