SITE REVIEW: www.nitacreations.com

• andyy15
  • andyy15

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please take a look at http://www.nitacreations.com

Nita Creations is an online jewelry store website that I have been working on for some time. It is almost ready to be launched to the public. (at that time I will probably start paying for google adwords)

Known issues:
-The blank box on the main page is for the bbb online reliability seal which I am awaiting to receive.

-My website is best viewed in IE cause it may not work in all browsers correctly.(the main page the store should work on all browsers)

-Slow on 56k.

I have been working really hard to eliminate all possible bugs on the website.

Please let me know what you think. I am also looking for some suggestions to improve my google page rank. I have just recently created a related link sections.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• PyroCreep

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well done Andyy15,

I can see that you spent a lot of time working on this site, all your hard work shows through on every page. The site gives the feeling of relaxation and comfort which could quite possibly cause visitors to hang around and shop for hours.

Very well done Andyy15… I give it an A+.
:thumbsup:
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

pretty nice professional looking site.

ok i don't know if i like that scrolling news panel and when you goto the order page the navigation bar changes. also do you really need that search bar right there on the front page?

one other thing it might look better if you moved the navigation bar up and two the left of the welcome to Nita Creations.
  • Moni-Q
  • Moni-Q

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like this website. The information is well laid out, not all cluttered like some other ecommerce sites.

I dont know if something is wrong with the page, or maybe there were issues with my connection, but the masthead wouldnt load at all.
  • andyy15
  • andyy15

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for all the replies. Moni-Q please reload your browser and let me know if you are having trouble with the masthead. I am assuming that masthead means the flash on the top of my website. It should work. I tested my website out on multiple computers and this is the first time I have heard of this problem. Maybe your flash plug-in is not working on your internet explorer? SSH-Raj thanks for the suggestion I will plan out a way to re-do the navigation cause a few customers also complained of that same problem. PyroCreep thanks for the nice remarks :-)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers