Post 3+ Months Ago

• miner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • miner
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good theme -but still you need to organise the page and design

make changes to -the contact us and all right reserved on the page below! :)
  • X3ndou
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow. That page loaded very very fast. Good job with that.

Very simple design, although I like it. Simpler designs make the page load faster, plus there aren't all of these fancy images and crap in your face, and its easy to find everything.

You need more traffic. You should sign up with a link trading program or something.

After that, your site will be way on it's way.
  • Kitu
  • Kitu
  • Loc: Estonia

Post 3+ Months Ago

That site looks awesome, simple, but nice design! But there still are few things I don’t like: Yellow colour of the featured ads, when site is made suing mostly blue colours. And at very below of the site, where the contact details are the striped background don’t fit into the sites simple design.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

You didn't follow the site review rules!!! :?
  • fRX
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.myindya.com
wooooooooh...what a site....the site is terrible.....it took some time for all the images to be download......try to minimize on slicing or putting all the images in a table..(well in your case..you shouldn't)..instead..optimized the images you used...and ........and used some template or premade images only.....coz....it's not really a pretty site...for the user to see that there 200 or so images that are being downloaded......that's my suggestion...
  • Northtexas
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: magave desert

Post 3+ Months Ago

613flavah wrote:
You didn't follow the site review rules!!! :?

which ones? because i reviewed 3 sites before requesting a review
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Please review at least three other sites first and give some constructive criticism regarding their site. Posting replies such as "looks good" or "nice site" will not satisfy the requirement. You must give them something to work with whether its positve feedback or negative feedback.
[/code]
  • Northtexas
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

you are right dear, and i will go back and give the reviews asap, despite the fact that i have posted. i sincerely apologize to you and the webmaster, and i ask for your forgiveness.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Impressive site!

I agree with Kitu though, the yellow background on the adds at the bottom of the page is pretty painful to read. If you kept that to the lighter yellow it would be perfect!

This site is very impressive though and will probably be successful if you get more traffic.

Another thing, i know this may not be a problem for some but if you could why dont you look at getting a smaller Domain name? I would hate to think people typing in that all the time...not that they have to. Just a suggestion.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey

In your Announcement section, in one of the entries I noticed that you didn't activate your contact email, "email the sales team at sales@northtexasclassifieds" active the link. In the same description tag, put a space between Thank & you, right now you have "Thankyou for visiting." I've noticed a couple of other spelling mistakes. Spell check your site!

I'd suggest putting a small notice on the front page for the categories that are currently empty that way it would avoid the user from clicking and having to go back to main page. Quite alot of your categories are empty so state it from the get-go

Are your FAQs going to grow as the site grows? If so, I'd suggest making a hyperlinked TOC so that users may scroll down to the question they would want rather than having to scan the whole page looking for their specific question. You should also mention to the user somewhere on the page how to reach you if their question isn't mentioned on the site

THE FAQ & Help page could be merged somehow

You've got <html> listed twice at the beginning of your code
Code: [ Select ]
<html>
<head>
<HTML>
  1. <html>
  2. <head>
  3. <HTML>

Use CSS to declare your fonts rather than inline font tags & Make your current CSS file linked externally

You're missing alt tags on your images

Besides that, good work on the site
  • Northtexas
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

thankyou guys for the candid analysis.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers