SITE REVIEW: www.questmedia.ro

• questmedia
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Back again with a romanian version of my older website. I am about to launch an online content monitoring website but for now i am interested in the looks and usability. Sorry in advance for the language (romanian). Please write feed-back for:

http://www.questmedia.ro

Thanks in advance. :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• voodish
  • Loc: North Wales, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall I like it, however, and I'm guilty of this too, I think its a bit too pale for the amount of text.

Maybe it would benefit from making one of the 3 columns a different colour, so that the eye can concentrate on the content more easily; it's being picky though.

I don't understand the lingo, but there seems to be a lot of decent content that will get you lots of traffic I'm sure. I like your forum avatar, why isn't that your logo on the site?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.ozzu.com/website-reviews/site-review-quest-media-t66236.html ... Isn't there already a thread for this one ?
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would have to agree with Voodish...too much text with lack of colors. There are really only two colors...red and white.

Additionally I would add some background colors to the center content to give division between It and the side links and ads.Maybe a light gray or that beige color at the top.

Good luck. :D
  • questmedia
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanx for suggestions...i will add a background on center to focus attention there.

for "righteous_trespasser": old website...that one was in english but since i'm romanian i changed the site. in addition i'll add some monitoring tools later this week.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers