SITE REVIEW: www.realtimewebtraffic.com

• heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did NOT create this site to compete with google analytics; it is a buzz-generating tool, more than anything else.

Thank you all for looking!

http://www.realtimewebtraffic.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• diederik
  • diederik

Post 3+ Months Ago

Loads very Slow. Idea is fantastic. In IE6.2 the design width doesn't fit on the screen so a scroll bar appears. No page rank in Google so do something about the link popularity. Did you add your url in the code for customers? I would not use such a heavy color blue and such big fonts.
  • heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those were some good tips; I've made some changes that should get rid of the horizontal scrolling. Any other ideas out there?
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site..good idea...shame about the loading time from the server,
  • sugashaker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great site, could use some adjustments along with loading time. Rather then that good stuff im interested!
  • xtraze
  • Born
  • Born
  • xtraze

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry man, I am using Google Analytics at the moment, and I don't want to slow down my website by using more.

Your site is good.
  • Cheap5.0
  • Student
  • Student
  • Cheap5.0

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site, from a novice perspective/average web browser it is easy to navigate. Although the average jo is not the kind of person to be viewing your site....

one last thing, i don't know anything about copywrite and such, but should your copywright notice on the bottom be for 2007?
  • heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the feedback. Another question: is this something that would appeal to bloggers and myspace users, or is this something that would be of interest only to sites with consistent, heavy traffic? The technology that I am using will demand a powerful dedicated server -- by including this detail, would it entice more site owners who would be wary of possible slowdown by the invisible tracking code? Again, thank you for the input.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers