SITE REVIEW: www.resumehype.com

• cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys,

I just launched this site in an intention that this will be a free service for life long. Yes thats true, you can avail this service for free as long as you are alive :)

With ResumeHype you can now host your resume for FREE - http://www.resumehype.com

Features -

- Fast and easy Signup.
- Your own Easy to remember URL for your resume. Eg: http://resumehype.com/raj
- Ability to Hide/unhide your resume.
- Create upto 3 resumes under your account.
- Microsoft Word like online editor.
- Share it with anyone, anywhere.
- Counter to show you how many times your resume has been viewed.
- No Advertisements Anywhere.
- 100% Free For Lifetime.

Comments/Suggestions/Opinions on its look and features are welcomed.

Email me at info@resumehype.com

Thanx
Shouvik
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally like the idea - before I was savvy enough to email my latest copy to my email address for global retrieval this would have worked nicely.

As far as the site goes, it's very clean. A bit more (2-3px) padding-left on your "Member Login" and "New User Signup" couldn't hurt, though. What about a simple layer style on your logo as well? The 4 screenshots that don't do anything look really nice - but they make the "Resume Hype" look thrown together. The font fits nicely, though.

"Host your resume for free" looks out of place. I think it might be because it's the only italicized font - then again it might be a bit too far to the right and a bit too big.

Lastly - I personally like dotted/dashed lines, but consider changing the dashed to solid on your form submit buttons - they're fine on the text input boxes, but on smaller buttons it makes the page look crowded.

Oh yeah - since your page doesn't often reach the bottom, consider a margin-top on your main table of 40px or so - it will make the table appear more centered in the page, and give a bit of a break.
  • WebDon
  • WebDon

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the concept of posting your resume for free. How will this be different from any other free resumes posting service such as Monster.com. The Site has a simplistic look and feel. I get straight to the point.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know what's funny - I didn't even compare this service to something like Monster. I just assumed that this site would be for personal use for people wanting access to their resumes at any time.
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

neksus wrote:
You know what's funny - I didn't even compare this service to something like Monster. I just assumed that this site would be for personal use for people wanting access to their resumes at any time.

This is the answer to your question WebDon :D
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Made some change including the look. Could u please comment on the new look?

Thanx
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't remember what the old one looked like exactly, but I think I liked it better. There's too much blue - it makes it look unprofessional.
  • Cmp-Network
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah i can Agree with you on that neksus possibly the center content white outside blue.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers