• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jumar112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jumar112
  • Loc: Ohio, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't get to see the other site, but I like the colors on this.

The product pics are not to small or to big.

Would you have a clearance section? I, myself, when going to a product website look at those areas first.

If I was into scrap booking I would not think twice about buying from your site.

On your contact us page, how did you set that up?
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to say that now this is one of the best looking sites i've seen in this section. it's improved miles since the first version I saw posted here, and I'd certainly not have any qualms about buying from you. if you still have a problem with sales, that will have to be down to your advertising or the competitiveness of your prices - certainly not the quality of your site. it's brill.

that said, I'm going to post a quibble which is tiny enough to be ignored, but bugs me nonetheless. on your 'contact page', the text fields marked with an asterisk (*) as obligatory information are indented for the width of the asterisk in comparison to the unmarked fields. I think it would be nice if they would all be in line....... but as I say, it's a very minor point.
  • mcleve
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mcleve

Post 3+ Months Ago

celandine wrote:
On your 'contact page', the text fields marked with an asterisk (*) as obligatory information are indented for the width of the asterisk in comparison to the unmarked fields. I think it would be nice if they would all be in line....... but as I say, it's a very minor point.

Thanks for pointing that out! It's the small things that count.
It is fixed now.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I hope I do not get looked down upon for this.. but I don't like the colour scheme at ALL. Sorry, its just my opinion. I think you have the potential to make it mnore fun and vibrant. I am a digital scrapbooker so I know what alot of scrapbooking sites look like, and the kind of people they are aimed at. It may do you some good to learn some digital scrapbooking (if you don't do it already) and use some of the embelishments etc that you make to make you page alot more fun.

I have no problem with the layout, I like the layout.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I get the whole 'please your target audience' approach Benat is suggesting but........ I find these colors so wonderfully soothing........ they make the pictures of the products really stand out....... I'll be very sorry if the color scheme changes...............

different strokes for different folks I guess..........
  • mcleve
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mcleve

Post 3+ Months Ago

I put alot of thought into the "craft" theme and decided against it. I felt like the site should look and feel more "professional" than fun. I feel like shelling out dollars, even a small amount, should be in a serious manner. Especially when dealing with cc#'s and internet dealings. That is what I based the plain color scheme on. The original colors were aimed at the craft market (more or less). Afterall the goal is to assure the customer that they are getting a good and safe deal from a trustworthy store. Mayve I will concider re-designing in the spring if the current design doesn't work out.

Thanks for all the input. It has been a wonderful help!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 37 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers