SITE REVIEW: www.seuldemon.srv.ro

• Dughy
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Romania/Galati

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know my website is called seul arts.. but i had this domain to use and besides my forum was trhere.. so idecided to leave it like this.. here is my link again: http://www.seuldemon.srv.ro , if you don't understand romanian.. just scrool arround the graphics and give me an impression on that.. don't be shy.. and take a look in the gallery section:) stil working in completing it more but it's working:)
Any suggestions are apreciated:)
  • bpeh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bpeh

Post 3+ Months Ago

oo so its romanian! think the graphics could be improved. your pic has abit of white edges. the colors of your content is cool. not sure of the header though.
  • Dughy
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Romania/Galati

Post 3+ Months Ago

well all the pictures taken with me are made on a mobile phone:)) and sent to me by email.. i tried to make the best of them..:) and the graphics i think are just to support the text.. less talk more money:))
  • biossss
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Latvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site is just too heavy.. it loaded, loaded and at the and header didn't loaded at all!

I advise you to make it much lighter, so that the users could use all of your art!
  • Foofie a Boo
  • Born
  • Born
  • Foofie a Boo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Website is down right now. :(
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your website graphics arent too large in size and the page takes forever to load. I would suggest changing hosts.

I like the design. Simple, clean, easy on the eyes and easy to navigate. All a plus!
  • kevsterb007
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • kevsterb007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great design! Clean, easy to navigate, cool graphics, but as the others have said: they take too long to load. Try to convert them to .png. Png's load faster than jpeg. Also, I try to stay away from using people in my graphics. Also, it'd be nice for us if this page was offered in english too.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers