SITE REVIEW: www.srivigneshwar.com

• srivigneshwar
  • srivigneshwar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my personal website http://www.srivigneshwar.com and my blog http://www.srivigneshwar.com/blog .
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

I first have a look on your blog and was impressed a lot.Attractive background design,header image and the snow falling animation(i think this is for christmas special).Excellent design and layout and the content was interesting to read.Good post-keep it up!.you know i first opened the website which was taking long time to load due to flash work,so i closed it.But after viewing the blog,i was interested to look your site.But it was loading for almost 10min yet i didnt get fully.I can hear the audio that sounds good and one of my favourite too.I just waited for more than 12min and atlast i lose my confident and close it.Do you think that visitors will wait for 15 or 20 min to see any website?Sure you want to resolve this issue and make the site to load faster.Thanks for your effort anyway.
  • srivigneshwar
  • srivigneshwar

Post 3+ Months Ago

netrider7880 wrote:
I first have a look on your blog and was impressed a lot.Attractive background design,header image and the snow falling animation(i think this is for christmas special).Excellent design and layout and the content was interesting to read.Good post-keep it up!.you know i first opened the website which was taking long time to load due to flash work,so i closed it.But after viewing the blog,i was interested to look your site.But it was loading for almost 10min yet i didnt get fully.I can hear the audio that sounds good and one of my favourite too.I just waited for more than 12min and atlast i lose my confident and close it.Do you think that visitors will wait for 15 or 20 min to see any website?Sure you want to resolve this issue and make the site to load faster.Thanks for your effort anyway.

Thank you for your suggestion. Sure i ll reduce the no. of frames used in my flash website . This is my first website i made myself and completely my work and my own design too.
  • Tsid
  • Tsid

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's my opinion on the blog one:

1. Currently, the 'snow' is either too slow or just lagging. I'm on an average PC, but that JS it should run faster.

2. I know, that may look good with the overall design, but i feel discomfort when reading text aligned to the right (the left "recent posts").

3. Maybe make a bit more vertical space between sections on the left. They will be more readable.

That's just for 'polishing', the overall picture looks great (except for the (1))!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers