SITE REVIEW: www.submitplaza.lx.ro

• iorgus
  • iorgus

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
This is my new site ( http://www.submitplaza.lx.ro ). Just give me a quick review and let me know what to change. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks
:D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• janim
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • janim

Post 3+ Months Ago

i got a lot of errors in your index.html page correct it and it gonna be nice site
  • zerogcameron
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • zerogcameron
  • Loc: Atlanta, Ga

Post 3+ Months Ago

The load time was very high for a mostly text-driven site. But besides that, I think it looks great. Also, you might want to get a "real" domain, as in one that ends in .com. Also, you probably want find a domain that creates some sort of branding that customers will remember. For example, instead of "submit plaza" try something unique, like "house of submission." Lol, ok, don't use that one, it's not exactly professional, but you get the idea.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your HTML title tag says "SEO Plaza" but your site header says "Submit Plaza", I think you should reconcile the differance. The load time was extremely high...if I wasn't reviewing...I would have hit the back button. Fix it or make a nice preloader and progress bar.

I also suggest you get a real domain.

Also...in the text content area, make a larger margin in between the header and the words, they are too close. And the left margin of all the paragraphs...move it right.

And why is this image here >>>>Image<<<< if there is no link.

Nice looking site... but its a little rough around the edges..
  • laj007
  • laj007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow. That's one of the slowest loading website that I've ever seen. It took me over 30 seconds to load it on our T1.

The homepage is too long because there's a lot of content on there. Break your services up into sections in the form of text links.

Aside from the DARK top menu, there are no links to click on. Its just one long sales letter that tries to cover many things at the same time.

Additionally, I would not use the dark menu at the top because it does not encourage me to click on any of it. Plus, in your business, I woud lean more towards happy colors vs. the dark colors you're using now.

Good luck!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers