SITE REVIEW: www.tdotslounge.com

• TdotsLounge
  • TdotsLounge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Ive Recently Coded a new Site. The site is for people mainly in the GTA Area Of Ontario, Canada.

Im just looking for a little feedback thats all, and everyone feel free to sign up 8)

http://www.tdotslounge.com

Thnx Alot
  • edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good little site there!!!!, nice one!!!, 2 things, forums tab does not work, and the mouse-over color on the link bar is very hard to make out, maybe change to a light gray color??.

But other than that very well done, and you will get more content as the site grows anyway;).

What did you use for your site??.
  • sevster
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

the layout itself looks good, and i think that if you promote this site, it will be eye-catching for most viewers. the only issue right now is the content ( other than a link not working ) -- and i think that the content should come in as time goes by quickly.

good job,

Sev
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its always great to see another T-Dot community popping up. It has all the standard community options, but its just feels so blah, like its been done before. The other Toronto community sites I visit have more features (club pics, live music, live chat etc...) and I think you have a lot of features to add before you can actually stand out among the crowd. I'm involved in a similar project right now and we're working on some new features that not a lot of community sites have right now and would guarantee some attention. Not to bring your site down or anything, but thats just my 6 cents on it.

As for the site, the pop up ads were a huge turn off. I know you've got to make money, but keep the ads to a minimum and definitely dont generate pop ups, no community site I visit does that. Your Users Online marquee works in I.E. but stays static in Firefox. I think you should minimize the height of that box, it leaves a huuuuuuuge, uneccessary gap. Your search feature will have to get a lot better. I'd want to search by age, sex, location, etc... right now you dont offer any filters. The site looks and functions pretty good though. Keep at it and keep perfecting your site, you've definitely got a good user base already, so you're on your way. Best of luck to you.
  • TdotsLounge
  • TdotsLounge

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol the site isnt neraly to be finished, its just has the basic functions right now so people are able to use it and what not, id say weve only finished 15% but stay tuned with the site cuz theres ALOT more to come and be done :) thnx for the review..oh yea ur pop problem i think u were the only one with that lol, i asked a bunch of people if they were fine and they said yea, im also fine i get no pop ups unless you click those ads :p

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers