SITE REVIEW: www.thesoccermall.net.tf

• Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys were almost done with my store, and i was wondering what you thought. we will be addin some more jerseys, as you can see alot of the countries are still mising theres. i was also wondering what you guys think we should use as a theme for the site. all comments appreciated, and will be taken under advisement. please post honestly...*sniff sniff* im a big boy i can take it*sniff sniff* :D also we have not finished the page so please dont tell me that there is no products in certain categorys. http://www.thesocc.000k2.com/nuke/
thx
poly

also please feel free to post on our forums about soccer/football related topics.
  • RBeau
  • Student
  • Student
  • RBeau
  • Loc: Aurora, CO

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like it! It is very clean, easy to quickly find different parts of the site, and I can quickly find what I want and buy it.

the links in the dark blue section right above "welcome to soccermall.net" I cannot see... maybe use white as the color of the font? the black on dark blue does not work for my eyes.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

awesome..! The site looks great..all it needs is a much better banner,, The logo is too much centered..u could've put it in the left and some text on right--> jus a suggesion..btw like the brazil Jersey
  • kev89431
  • kev89431

Post 3+ Months Ago

u got some design in there, however the pictures of your products should be bigger, and able to show the customer the front & back of the jersey. it's good anyway.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

kev89431 wrote:
u got some design in there, however the pictures of your products should be bigger, and able to show the customer the front & back of the jersey. it's good anyway.

yes i have asked the supplier to get me bigger images, and he has to send them on a CD from over seas, so it takes a while :evil: i will add back and front to it once im done getting updating the images with larger ones. also if anybody is interested, we are ready to take orders so if anybody wants to order anything go a head.

poly
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

rbeau thx i didnt even notice the text, it was so dark. ill have to change it. thx for noticing. also does anybody no of any themes for PHPNuke that would fit this site better than the current one?

thx
poly
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

sana wrote:
awesome..! The site looks great..all it needs is a much better banner,, The logo is too much centered..u could've put it in the left and some text on right--> jus a suggesion..btw like the brazil Jersey
were going to be having a contest for a logo, the winner will be given a free jersey of his/her choice. to enter, info is on the forums page.(of our site)

poly
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks great poly, fantastic job. The look and feel of the interface is top-notch with a clean, fresh and professional look, but keeping it within the realm of soccer. Great job!

One thing though - and this could be because I am on a labtop, but the links "My acccount" "Cart Contents" and "Checkout" ...that whole line of text there is hard to read for me, the colors of blue are too close.. again that just may be because I am on a labtop, if it looks fine for you or for the rest of you who see it, we'll know that its just the labtop.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

mr. darek thx for the review, it is dark on all computers, and i will be changing it tonite when i get back from school. :(

poly
  • theak
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Taipei, Taiwan

Post 3+ Months Ago

In your poll Brazil is spelt incorrectly.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

in soccer brazil is spelt Brasil. thx for noticing tho...

poly
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey i ll be join then :D
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

cool thx
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thx for all the great comments guys!

poly
  • eSite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • eSite

Post 3+ Months Ago

- It seems that you are using serif fonts, it's harder to read than sans_serif.
- I would increase the padding for every text box.
- " Top » Catalog My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout " this is quite invisible, bad contrast.
- Regarding to the current poll, the correct spelling is Fabien Barthez.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

eSite wrote:
- It seems that you are using serif fonts, it's harder to read than san_serif.
- I would increase the padding for every text box.
- " Top » Catalog My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout " this is quite invisible, bad contrast.
- Regarding to the current poll, the correct spelling is Fabien Barthez.

thx the first post i really paid a lot of attention to. thx for the great review!

poly
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok time to bring the back for another round. were almost done :) tell me what you think now!

poly
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

also can somebody give me a link to a site with a tutorial on how to creat a phpnuke theme?

thx
poly
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

How's about some padding to keep the text from raping the side here:

• Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok, i will try to do that, im not sure if i can with out messing up all the tables tho...

thx
poly
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

A padding of 2px should be sufficient without messing the tables up at all.
  • bluephoenix
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

First off, the design looks great. I like the use of colors, the proportion, and all that good stuff.

There's only one thing...

This is just a very small and very slighty suggestion; improve the shopping cart module. In my opinion, it displays too little information. I'd say center it, add bold to the number of items display and the total cost. I'd also add a two small buttons saying "Check Out" and "Empty Cart" below everything.

This, of course, is just a suggestion, but in my opinion, would make the shopping cart module more attractive.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

i would deffinatly agree with you, the only problem is i cant change any of the files for the shopping cart module, with out modifying everything else.

poly
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok guys we are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT DONE!!!!!!! check it out at http://www.thesoccermall.shyper.com our domain host may not have redirected it yet. Should be soon! Feel free to order. Thx for all of your help!

Thx
Poly
  • Nazrin
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: MY(Malaysia)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Neatly edit...nice fonts...frames....Good Job...I really like your site... :lol:
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thx, and i solved the problem we had a while ago about not being able to see the cartcontents button and check out buttons. check it out.

p.s. dont use the link on my sig, use http://www.thesoccermall.shyper.com the domain is messed up, getting it fixed right now :)
  • project3
  • project3

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need bottoms to the left and right columns.
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

project3 wrote:
You need bottoms to the left and right columns.

does anybody else think this? i thought i looked pretty good with out bottoms, or am i just rong as usual? : :shock:

poly

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 28 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers