SITE REVIEW: www.tippmannpros.com

• Redcell
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Loveland, Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.tippmannpros.com

Our second paintball store... 100% Tippmann. We are 100% live, so any suggestions would be great!!!
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

complete ecommerce site as usal..you can make the top navigation text (home, about) to white color..cause this is hard to read at this moment...otherwise good job.
  • Redcell
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Loveland, Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the suggestion!
Anyone else?
  • Rambosko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rambosko

Post 3+ Months Ago

As hasnatme said, the text in the green banner could do to be a colour that contrasts with that Dark Green, however White seems to be the best colour to use here so that you're not introducing too many colours.

The little banner with "play like a pro" is a little unclear, but other than that.. I can't see anything to comment on there :)

good job,
  • desertland
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • desertland

Post 3+ Months Ago

The space between the left and right side columns is uneven (there is lots more space on the right-hand side)... that makes the site look a bit unbalanced. The colour scheme is great... it's a good clean layout too. Looks good!
  • VanDamage
  • VanDamage

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site, i myself play paintball. I like the organization of the site. It's easy to navigate, and the images are nice and clear. I have a distaste for people that use lousy imagery, and stretch/distort pictures. However, you did none of that and I enjoy the site alot. I started playing paintball 9 years ago and still have my first marker, the Tippmann SL-68 II!! lol

Good Job, I'll book mark your companies site and let anybody know about it i play with to check ya out if they need parts or want to purchase a tippmann marker

Aaron
  • kanexpo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Geneva, Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

Shouldn't it be called "OUR PRICE" instead of "YOUR PRICE" ? :wink:
The site looks, OK a bit plain and dull but easy navigatable and quick findings.

Not an Art piece but a easy go around.
  • S A V A G E
  • Loc: Portland, OR

Post 3+ Months Ago

i enjoyed viewing over your site, good to see someone selling specific tippmann stuff, at good prices. as for the design i liked the pictures and easy navigation. the second nav bar near the header through me off i didnt even notice it till i read someone comment about it. other then that i liked the website good luck with it.
  • Wheelwright
  • Wheelwright
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

First impression is good, not extremely impressive, but looks professional. I would delete the bottom "Home", "About" etc: toolbar or redesign it. Also the black text on dark-green background is a bit difficult to read.
  • DaveyBoy
  • DaveyBoy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, i quite like this site. The header/logo part is especially nice - although I am not personally a fan of gradients generally, this one seems to work. The navigation and categories are clear and easy to use.

When clicking a category, the information and items etc. are displayed clearly. Saying that, the Info page does seem a little bit long and i don't think many people would read it right through.

The bevelled box to the right hand side, with the 'you can't shoot what you can't see!' animation etc. is causing there to be a horizontal scrollbar on 1024x768 and under.

Overall, it's a very nice looking, easy to navigate web site.
  • tkditf
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tkditf

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice clean design. easy to read content. maybe a rollover effect on your top menu.
  • southerngurl
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • southerngurl
  • Loc: Arkansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice and clean, good crisp pictures, easy to navigate. Nice looking site IMO. If I was into paintball guns, I'd buy from you. :)
  • teambackyard
  • Loc: GUAM

Post 3+ Months Ago

your site is my markers bible. you help all tippman users from start to finish. i own an A-5 and love it for recball and woods play. my team just started speedball so i use an icon, temporarily.
back to your site, very informative, eye catching, and well stocked. same for me, your site is a cyber warehouse for all tipmann users. thanks.

hey, i just created a site for my team on guam, check it out.
http://www.guam.net/home/teambackyard/

phoenix

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers