SITE REVIEW: www.tvsandstuff.com TVs & Stuff is the new

• ilektroniks
  • ilektroniks
  • Loc: Alabama

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site was recently ilektroniks.com
Because of the reviews I recieved I recently changed the name making it really catchy! and I add some more color to the site as suggested. I also add a few more features check it out. We will also be adding a drop down menu as our navigation bar, keep that in mind. If you like begin to shop my site around letting people who need TVs & Stuff check us out.
Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I'm using Firefox and the first thing that I notice is that your top navigation menu isn't aligned properly.

The one that is directly under your banner. It's vertically aligned and centered (at least in FF), which seems to cause your banner to be pushed up a bit.

I'm not sure if that's how you wanted it, but I thought it was definitely something worth mentioning.
  • jordan393
  • Born
  • Born
  • jordan393

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is to Ilektroniks.com

I dont know what kind of customer service your company has but I am not getting any satisfaction!!!!

I ordered a Nintendo wii in December 2007 and accidentally paid twice thru paypal. I have sent numerous emails and your company has assured me that I would have a refund check of $366.50 weeks ago. I have all the backup emails to prove this! Now when I email your customer service I am totally ignored!

FYI - I filed a complaint with the better business bureau in Alabama as well as Paypal (who ruled in my favor but your company conveniently has no money in their paypal account). I wont stop trying to get my refund and will give my review of your company wherever asked.

I am order #23 if you would stand by your company and get me my refund
  • allremodel-com
  • Born
  • Born
  • allremodel-com

Post 3+ Months Ago

O just think it could use a little me work like Whats with the top part of your page seems kinda of a waist of space.

And your login floater on the right side is not in your frame/
one other thing i would have your menu links in the center

but overall its nice.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers