SITE REVIEW: www.ugplay.com

• tcph
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that your site is very well organized. Sections are separated cleanly, and there is more than adequate information for people and potential customers to understand what you are offering.

I agree with JustG's comment on possibly providing some sort of static screenshots to supplement the video tour in case that people do not want to go through it or spend the time downloading it.

I like how you allow users to look at the front end of the CMS as well as the back end of the CMS.

My only real comment other than adding static screenshots to supplement the video tour is a section of the features page. On the features page there is a section called 'Get the Facts' after you select the link(s) to find out more of the features.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• onomejiro
  • onomejiro

Post 3+ Months Ago

The games were fun to play. Quite captivating. I was there for a while playing.
However, I noticed how you had so many ads including the pop ad.
I think you should change the fonts to something of the San Serif family
  • cyfarian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • cyfarian

Post 3+ Months Ago

I understand if you need ads, but PLEASE remove the header one (the one that is bouncing irratically saying that your computer has a virus or something along those lines). That one is a headache inducer. Plus, whenever I see something in the header, my first thought is that it is part of the site. I do not believe that any ad regardless of how irritating it may or may not be, belongs in the header. The header is for a logo, navigation and maybe a header image(s).

I saw that someone mentioned to remove the "GO" graphic from the drop-down menu prior to your last rounds of changes. I highly suggest that as well. Not only is it an extra click, but due to the look of the graphic, it may not be entirely intuitive that they need to click it. It kind of blends in with the design.

I give the site a 5/10.
  • ultimategp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ultimategp

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey thanks for the comments sorry i could not reply back sooner...Well i changed the font on the site, added games, and have only 1 pop up left whiich will also go very soon :)....so i am assuming that i just need to remove pop up and add color to the site...am i correct?
  • Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Most reviewers are only going to take time to notice the first few (and most glarring) flaws. So it's wise to fix them before asking for more reviewing. No offense, just trying to optimize the reviews you seek.
  • ultimategp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ultimategp

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i did fix the font and stuff like that...now i am just working on adding color, forum, enertainment area, and user accounts....if there are any flaws which i dont know about please let me know thanks..
  • Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

ultimategp wrote:
if there are any flaws which i dont know about please let me know thanks..

The popup and the moving banner!

And if you already knew about those two "flaws", then this clearly showcases my point in my last post!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 37 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers