SITE REVIEW: www.vatechgroup.com

• chstout
  • chstout

Post 3+ Months Ago

The ironic thing is we occassional will design websites for people, but I have had a really hard time coming up with a good concept with my own site. My biggest concern is that I don't want to make it look like all the other consulting shops with stock photos, and a cafeteria list of services.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

the black writing next to the logo is a bit pixely

when looking at your clients i was expecting a bit of info on what you done for each one..

i don't know if i like the grey border going around the center div

i dont know how many testimonials you got but i saw the same one 3 times..
people might think you are just repeating the few you have..

i think it will help if you describe in more details what you do.. maybe with bullet points..if i was on this site i would wanna know how much you charge aswell.. but i know it is tricky in this field..

it looks ok tho.. trustworthy and proffesional i guess.. i think you need more content on there tho.. maybe some screengrabs of stuff you have done..
  • chstout
  • chstout

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great suggestions, thanks for them all. Yes, price is really tough. I have different prices for different clients, so that wouldn't fly too well.

Good point about the testimonials; they should be updated. We are working on some type of case studies for some of the clients. Most of them are intranet apps or information management systems, so we can't link to external sites, but we could certainly include screen shots.

Thanks again!
Chris
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

your site looks quality.but you use only white and orange its negative for me,you will use the other colors.i must say your logo looks very very good.but totally when i look at the design i dont say the same thing you will spend time on it.good luck
  • royce
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Floriduh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there. The site seems very basic and generic, almost like it was generated in a few minutes with a free template. You list a lot of different technologies, but none of them are apparent from the site.

If your target market are technical folks, then I think you need to put more of your skill set on display with your site.
  • wr3698er73678
  • Born
  • Born
  • wr3698er73678

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeh, to basic for me
  • ckim06
  • Born
  • Born
  • ckim06

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need some pictures, maybe not stock images, but perhaps screenshots of sites you've created?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers