SITE REVIEW: www.webhostingtimes.com

• Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just started a new site that meshes web hosting twitter feeds.

It's simple in the spirit of Twitter and the colors are similar.

http://www.webhostingtimes.com

I would like to have some image of maybe the Twitter bird coming of the side of the stream and wrap around to the front.

Thanks for helping.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not exactly sure what it is you are wanting a review on, but I would say that if you are claiming that this is a feed of the top companies, you would need to explain why you believe these are the top companies. Otherwise, it just kinda looks like spam.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ionisis wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what it is you are wanting a review on, but I would say that if you are claiming that this is a feed of the top companies, you would need to explain why you believe these are the top companies. Otherwise, it just kinda looks like spam.

News flash but there are no top companies, they are all marketing tools like all sites that say top ten hosting or this is the best hosting. They are all just affiliate programs and have no idea what the host is like or someone just trying to help but really could not have a clue which host is the best.

No offense but I am disgusted when I hear of people falling for these fake sites. Really they are all just lies or some attempt that means nothing in real life. Like unlimited hosting, people fall for this everyday and contribute to a lying company. I only do business with honest companies, people should care more about this. Ramble Ramble... lol

At least this site shows twitter feeds for the top sites listed so you can get coupons and information about what is new with these companies.

But to try and say one is better would be a lie and I know like you people fall for this but I am not a liar.
  • WritingBadCode
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not a huge fan of twitter.

But you have done a good work with the bird it leaves an impression and makes me want to drink more coffee, the text however feels "messy".
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Love the Logo being the coffee addict and review artist that i am, love for the bean for sure......

Nice concept but nothing that floats my boat and as above don't use twitter what so ever, if facebook was not a excellent marketing tool i would never have signed up and get sucked into facebook
  • _primordial
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • _primordial

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

I like the concept but I think you need to aggregate the information. The convenience of listing all the tweets in one place is kinda ruined by the fact I have to visit your domain to get the information. I strongly suggest you look at RSS feeds and perhaps retweeting the information within your own twitter feed ( sounds kinda mad? ).

On other matters, you are using tables to layout your website (eek!), have lots of inline styling and javascript plus you appear to be hot-linking to other websites.

Good luck
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

_primordial wrote:
Hey,

I like the concept but I think you need to aggregate the information. The convenience of listing all the tweets in one place is kinda ruined by the fact I have to visit your domain to get the information. I strongly suggest you look at RSS feeds and perhaps retweeting the information within your own twitter feed ( sounds kinda mad? ).

On other matters, you are using tables to layout your website (eek!), have lots of inline styling and javascript plus you appear to be hot-linking to other websites.

Good luck

You me tables instead of CSS?

Well they are Apples and Oranges, really a preference more then bragging rights.

I hot link to Twitter, that is o.k. of course.

As for rss this is a site that helps people find what they looking for not update what they are already know about it. So that wouldn't be relevant.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers