SITE REVIEW: www.wired-pcs.co.uk

• wiredpcs
  • wiredpcs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please have a look at my site tell me what you think. Its the second attempt of the site and personaly i feel it serves its pourpose. May not win any awards but hey !
Please drop by and tell us what you think :)
Thanks
  • pdrodriguez
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Wired-PCS! I took a look at your site and have a few positive and negative comments for you.

Positive: Look and feel of site. Looks very clean, sharp and to the point. No frills or unneccessary items. Navigation is very clear. PayPal payment is straightforward, with no complicated directions. I was able to go through all of the pages of the site and read all copy- which is very concise and to the point. Do you have a phone number or address for people to contact you, other than Email? This could increase customer confidence in your products.

Negative: The Terms + Conditions page would really cause me to reconsider any purchase I was going to make. The phrases..."may revise prices without notice....no cancellation after purchase....any damage caused by any of our suggestions is not our responsibilities" are very Anti-consumer. It sounds like, we'll sell you this product, but after that you are on your own. I would try to take the harsh edge off of this page, especially in this day and age where the customer is always right. If you can't change the T & C page, I would suggest adding a few customer testimonials to some of the product pages to reassure the customer, i.e. "I purchased the Budget Banshee from Wired-Pcs and I not only saved a ton of money, but I got a great system that is virtually trouble-free. , etc..."

FYI: Price on Budget Banshee lists for 330 and when you click on that it says, now 10 off, but the price still says 330.

Typos: Home page: first paragraph---computer
T & C Page: Dispatch spelled wrong (despatch)

Also, I noticed that your traffic is down according to alexa. What type of search engine strategy are you using?

Anyways, just a few thoughts and suggestions. Hope they help!
  • wiredpcs
  • wiredpcs

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks a million that has really been a ton of help !!
Ill correct the spellings and everything tommorow night as i am in a bit of a rush but thanks !

Search engine stratergie, errm I DONT HAVE 1 !!
Which is real bad i know
Tbh i dont no hardly anything about search engine optomization i would love it if anyone could help me get ranked highly in search engines especially google.
Thanks alot again :)

-Brad
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok 2 things... 1 is on the home page you have a break up of words.
1st line on page
"Low cost powerful computers, with a quick service and fantastic savings" is what it should read. " Low cost powerf computers, with a quick service and fantastic savings" is what it reads!

2nd you have a * on Free Deleviry but nothing to state what the * means.

Just my take on it

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers