Voting Chart

Total votes : 0

How about your feeling on this web site?

Poll ended at May 11th, 2005, 8:53 am.

•  
    Interface is easy of using and nav?
  •  
    Photography is good and can give you a feeling on it?

SITE REVIEW: www.wusogorphoto.net -- WUSOGOR's Photography

• explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979
  • Loc: Hong Kong SAR, China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

I am, here are a photography web site make by XHTML, CSS and some Flash, the Flash on this site had a interface, after you clicked the "Look" (will on the flash and after it stop, please try press the "Center Area" in the flash, it will bring you the the inside page to see the great photographic)

And this web site's interface for me is just "Simply is beautiful" so let it as simply as, try a look on it please and give me some comment.

If you like thisweb site, you can write a message to it by English,Japanese or other language you like :-), the URL on the mesaage is here :

http://www.wusogorphoto.net/guestbook_i ... _index.php

Main Web Site Entry
http://www.wusogorphoto.net/

thx for your time to visit :-)
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. You may resume your reviews.
  • explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any comment are welcome :-)

thx for your time to visit this web site.
  • parangat
  • Loc: Mumbai,India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you have an interesting nav. Although i am not able to read anything(some fonts u have used?Japanese),

I suppose the third section contains your portfolio. Some of the images are impressive. Although I think insted of flash to showcase your image portfolio u could use some image gallery type navigation. Also put provision for zoom and image discription.

Overall Very good navigation .Nice idea
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry..Can't read anything there..Systran is also not working at your site..so I can't translate too!!!
  • explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979

Post 3+ Months Ago

hasnatme wrote:
Sorry..Can't read anything there..Systran is also not working at your site..so I can't translate too!!!

Why can't read anything, if you don't understand the Chinese Word, just feeling free to reading the flash, and click the center of the flash, it will bring you to the inside page to see more photo :-)
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site has some nice photography but Japanese and Chinese text does not show up on my PC. Consider publishing an english version acessible from the splash page. I think it would be cool if you used flash to zoom in on pictures and then had summaries underneath. And you may want to use a colored background (orange, green, red, yellow, blue) to convey the mood of the pictures instead of gray. Nice work, though...keep it up!
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

You seem to be able to use English words quite well for your file naming structure, and the English in your original post on this thread isn't so bad.

So, I don't see why you don't provide an English version of your site.

Remember, if you're selling photography, some of your bigger clients that want to buy stock from you are NOT going to be from China, or Japan, whichever you're from. That's why they need to buy your photos, because they're not there to take 'em themselves. But, they can't browse & buy if they can't understand it.
  • explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979

Post 3+ Months Ago

thx for all suggestion and comment :-)

Since I am Chinese, my english is not good enough to make all the text from english to chnese, and the most important thing ..... this web site is not mine, just my friend as me help him to design, and build up, all the photography is not take by me ...... I post to here just want to exhbit my friend's photography art, and let other web design to review the design on this web site.

Someone suggestion mine change the backgound to red, yellow etc color, it is a good suggestion, but this web site's main design thinking is ... just as simply as it is and keep the interface easy and clean to using, just want to let all visitor for this web site also can feeling relax, and can enjoy the photography :-)

And this web site just for fun to let other see the photography, hope can let other just relax and have fun to enjoy a photography show. Maybe this web site can effect someone starting the interest to take photogaphy and learn art .... etc

Haven't thinking for sell the photo before, thanks for this suggestion :-)

Maybe future have the english version. Then later I will repost the english version for other to review :-)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers