SITE REVIEW: X24Designs

• s][ren
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Lehigh Valley

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know I haven't posted in ages, but I have come back here to get a critiques from the best people I know that can give them.

Just finished my new site http://www.x24d.com and I wanted to some comments and concerns on

navagation?
ease of use?
would you just from a first look point of view use my service?
please look for typos and errors, I always need more eyes (I have sent it to a few of my friends but its late, so everyone is tired)?
SEO?

Thanks in advance!
-Ted
  • Albert_chu
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Albert_chu

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,

i really like the layout of your website, especially the colours uve used has made it stand out alot too. with the navigation, you might want to make the font a bit alrger to make it more noticable, it kinda feels like you have to look around for the navigation menu, where as in most websites, u should be able to spot it in less than a second. other than that, the website looks good and its simple! meaning its easy to understand and easy to get around. good work!
  • r2k
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • r2k

Post 3+ Months Ago

All of your site so good but color so dark
  • Moonfire
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moonfire
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks nice although the index page did take a while to load up for me and ble and white doesn't jump out at me - could you add something wwith a bit more colour?
  • Lamia_Poi
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

site is very well put together i like the navigation and the color scheme. it is easy to see, the whole site looks extremely proffesional. i don't think anything i can see needs changing
  • onemillion
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onemillion
  • Loc: Baltimore

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought it was very nice, the graphics a very professional looking and I love site that are bright. The layout is easy to navigate. Not sure what the other poster was talking about the colors being dark but I think you did a great job and I would hire you if I was a business looking for website development. Nice Job!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers