SITE REVIEW: Xacid

• victor_p77
  • Student
  • Student
  • victor_p77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey I just made this new site and want your guys opinions. Tell me what you think of it. http://www.xacid.tk
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

victor_p77 wrote:
Hey I just made this new site and want your guys opinions. Tell me what you think of it. http://www.xacid.tk

nice design ,
but firstly you need a header!
and, on the top of the page it writes xacid. it looks simple!you will redesign this text in photoshop!
  • jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: here

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the background but karinca right you need a better header...
  • zerodaydeals
  • Born
  • Born
  • zerodaydeals
  • Loc: http://www.zerodaydeals.com/

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it looks good, pretty easy to follow, although I think there is a bit much going on with that background.
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Most of the website with tk tld I have previously seen had a crappy design. Yours, on the other hand, is great !

I like the navigation menu, although I would love to see the text change color, not its background too.

I also think that the left side of your website, is too different than the rest. It should look dark as the header or the left side, or you should do it entirely in gray shades, just as the content area.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design, but the background takes your eye too much, i'd rather make the opacity a little bigger and change the font on xacid in the upper right corener.
  • d_attitude
  • d_attitude

Post 3+ Months Ago

it seems to be a nice site, but the only question i have is, why hot use a little more of area? the site that you have created is within a very short are because of which even your design goes smaller n not too clear.

i would presume that now a days, generally with winXP, almost all are used to with 1024 resolution, then why not utilize more when we can get it?

think over it, n yes of course, you might just plan to change the background, its just too loud n its just too confusing, according to me!
  • Rod_Snyder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Overland Park, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Victor,

I just spent some time surfing through your website.

Interesting concept . . . a forum within a frameset document.

I kind of like the color combinations. I think the background tile is a little loud and distracting, though the colors work well.

I agree with others about the header. I would create a color-coordinated header in photoshop.

Gangsta Happy feet - Very funny

Good Job Overall

Rod

Big Dog Arcade
  • lesallstar
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • lesallstar
  • Loc: New York City, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the overall layout. It seems like im in a machine or something lol. The colors are cool too and even when I clicked on the button for images the flash intro and globe thing was cool too.

Funniest thing though definitely had to be Gangsta Happy Feet.

I wouldnt mind seeing other sites youve done too.

- K
  • mediatitan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mediatitan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Except for the ad at the top, I feel like I just sat down in front of a complicated piece of electronics - which is great. I wasn't sure what http://gfx.ifastnet.com/ was as I could see the site pulling data from that address and it seemed to be bogging down the load time. I found that it is the music player, so I guess its worth it as the player is pretty cool (not sure if you designed it, but it you did... props!).

Since you have a text menu at bottom and a links page, I'm assuming that you are looking for search engine rankings. If that's the case, you should get on those meta tags.

Nice job, though and am sure it will grow into an even better job.

-tim
http://www.mediatitan.com
  • charlesgan
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

put more effort on to the logo.
another thing is the ads is too stricking. not match ur site theme of gray black
  • privatebox
  • privatebox

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not bad, you have some talent but..

Pitty about the advertising, would look very nice without it.
I feel lost, there is no defined lines, as in I dont know where to look for information, perhaps I like order but I got a bit lost,

To be honest i dont know what you do,
Is it something to do with photos?
  • mali75
  • mali75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks nice.
But it should not contain vertical scrollbar.
I dont like verical bars.
:roll:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers