SITE REVIEW: Yeeti

• benek666
  • benek666

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone!

I'd like to ask you for opinion about our website http://yeeti.com
I need honest, constructive opinion, even tough - about both - looks and functionality etc and content itself
We are still very young site and we know that there are many sites like ours, but we're still growing so we hope taht there is a place for us too :)
We link stuff from other sites and also make our own content
Every opinion is appreciated :)

Thank you sencirely for your time
Best Regards
Ben
  • laesvirta
  • Born
  • Born
  • laesvirta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Ben,

the basic layout and theme of the site looks great. A couple of things caught my eye:

1. The ads on the sides of the page are pretty dominant, a bit too dominant for my taste. You could consider making them a bit smaller. If that's not an option, you could add some margin between the adds and the sides of the browser to give it a bit more air.

2. When I navigate between the tabs (hot, pending, top24) you load the whole top navigation/header of the site. It's a bit annoying when the whole layout is rebuilt everytime you change the tab.

all and all I think you're in pretty good shape.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Their is no doubt that concept of your site is good, people always in search of something funny & hilarious things which is visible in your collection so it is great!

After analyzing the site I think that it become more appealing and user friendly if you categorize the things and place them in the current ads area as easy to find the funny things through navigation.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

as for ads i think you should just keep it as a article, the less it looks like adverts the better. blend them into the site which make the best return when they fit in now stand out like a box in the corner.

the internet did not like squares anymore it is all curves.
  • akbilsis
  • Born
  • Born
  • akbilsis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Ben,

the basic layout and theme of the site looks great. A couple of things caught my eye:
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 83 days ago

Hi! Benek66 just now i have visited your website. There is nothing to attract the users in your website. The home page should contain more content and pictures which will describe you about the theme of your website and also more useful related content about your website is needed so that it will makes your website more useful and also more than that it will make your website more attractive to the users.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers