SITE REVIEW: you are whiny

• sentientsystem
  • sentientsystem

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys, long time no see. i couldn't remember my old user name here, so i made a new account. any way...

i've created a few "gag-sites", to redirect people to, for various reasons, such as http://whiny.me/

what i'm NOT happy with, is the wording of the "self-help plan". i feel it's a little on the "dark" or "violent" side, but i still want it to be whitty and sarcastic and clever. does any one have any ideas as to how to pull it off? thanks.

as a side note, @BWM: you still affiliated with hosting companies? i've got some "unique" hosting needs that i'm having trouble finding a good company to pull off what i'm trying to do. i may just make another post about this question in one of your other forum categories.

peace: \m/
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Different kind of site you have going on there. The only think I would have to say is chill with the CAPS.
  • sentientsystem
  • sentientsystem

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, i dont believe in "case", either "lower" or "upper", so, i only use one or the other, and in that site i used upper, and MEANT to replace it with the font that i created for http://evve.me/ - i should probably get around to doing that tonight... thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers