SITE REVIEW: Your Tech Advisers

• ytadvisers
  • ytadvisers
  • Loc: Kentucky

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have tried to make this site as fast loading as possible. I have also combined it with a global CDN, a really responsive design, full with posts, incorporated non intrusive advertisements, and blog posts.
Please let me know what to work on. By the way, this site is hosted on WordPress.
URL: http://ytadvisers.com
Thanks
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks very simple right now, but that may be your intentions. When I first come there nothing grabs my attention, maybe a picture or something to quickly illustrate what your website is about.

Your quality of the logo is extremely bad. You may have been working on your pagespeed, but you don't want to compress images too far as you will start seeing artifacts which make the website look terrible.
Attachments:
tech-advisors-logo-screenshot.jpg

Horrible artifacts due to having too much compression on the image.

• ytadvisers
  • ytadvisers
  • Loc: Kentucky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for taking the time to review my site. I believe i have fixed the image issues. For me, i am blind and cannot see images, nor the quality of the image. The site was suppose to have a really simple design, one that anyone of any age could figure out how to use.
Thanks!
  • Enclave
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

First thing was the logo and a reason to click away from the site.

If you have articles (like a blog) and only using images for one and the rest does not come with images it looks really unprofessional, either all have an image or none have an image.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would move the log about the menu bar, also below I would do the tos and privacy above each other with one line, it looks too spread out.

I like the colors, good luck!
  • gladtolink
  • Loc: Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ytadvisers,
Your page is need some serious change. The background ground makes reading difficult. You should use colors that are less bright. As people pointed out before the title is pixeled and makes the site look a bit shady.
Also the title of the posts as simple dates don't say nothing about the content. If its about an update say so.
Hope it helped a bit.
Greetings
  • Akisingh
  • Akisingh

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you increase your site speed then mostly of problem is solve is solve on your site, always upload unique image on your site !!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers