SITE REVIEW: YourFate:Unknown

• yourfateunknown
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • yourfateunknown

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys.

i don't know if i posted a thing about my website before. but i just made a new layout.

its really simple with a few graphics

http://www.yourfateunknown.com

could i have some reviews of it please Smile

thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are not receiving reviews because you did not take them time yourself to give 3 good reviews of other sites. Posting things such as:
yourfateunknown wrote:
i like this one
yourfateunknown wrote:
wow i really like this one. your header is really attractive

does NOT count as giving a good review. You need to give constructive criticism so that the designer can improve their site.

Take a few moments to actually look over some sites and give three good reviews, and the favor will be returned to you.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

yourfateunknown wrote:
your web counter looks horrible and makes it look old

Back to you my friend :) I mean the web counter you have makes your site look bad. The menu took a long time to load for me. Might be that because your image links are not pre-loaded?
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is very drab. Needs color. Counters, they are out. I understand needing to keep a count of how many visitors view your site but it does not need to be visible on your site. Most hosting account come with webalizer or othr stat trackers for admin purposes. If you plan on renting ad space on your site then making your stats available might be necessary but again it does not have to be on the actual site.

The content div should be white like the rest of the site. The gray box just doesn't look right and it makes the site look off center.

Finally, just a word of caution. Your Mario design I believe is subject to copyright infringement. You might want to be careful. You could get sued by both Nintendo and Microsoft.
  • interec
  • interec

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

The website does not look like a professional website. It looks like someone made it in a couple of hours and added some pictures to it.

The image that says "custom clothing" is on the side. In my opinion it should be in the top center of the page, so that website visitors immediately know what this site is about.

Basically, as far as I can see, the site needs work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers