www.netineo.com build personal web Live Channel

• up2min
  • up2min

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone,

We have developed a software (http://www.netineo.com) which allows private or professional user to broadcast their multimedia content on Internet on LIVE.

User can use either pre-recorded multimedia content, or use live flow (webcam, camera, tv tuner...). and broadcast them on Internet on Live.

ALl they need is a PC connected to Internet, with Netineo software installed.

You can download the software from our website. Thanks a lot http://www.netineo.com

Min CHen
mchen@netineo.com
+33 6 73 73 32 53
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is this an advertisement or do you want us to review your website?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll wait aswell ...
  • up2min
  • up2min

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually we are looking for the feedbacks from you in order to make the websites more user friendly.

Of course if you want to try the product out, that will be a plus.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the "Broadcast now" button on the main nav is Bold at all time, so at first I thought I was on that page instead of the home page, maybe just make the link of the page that a user is on disabled, so for instance if I am on the "home" page, make the "home" button another colour and disable the link ...

on the "home" page there is this text: "So, try it and :" but the underlined part is not a link and it looks like a link ... there are some more of those on the page that look like links but are not ... Like "Download our application for free now !" "You want more, visit Netineo Pro."

There are some grammar errors on your page like"Get people attention !" > Get people's attention.

I used the w3c's direct input validation checker to check your XHTML validity ... There are 48 errors in your coding ...

Something that would make the page a bit faster is if you were to remove the spaces between your codes, there are huge gaps in your coding (line-breaks)

netineo.com wrote:
Take the time to visit our website.
Our Solution Page will explain
Our Case Studies will demonstrate
Our Registeration Page will bring
Our Support Page will help

Your solution page will explain what?
Your Case Studies will demonstrate what?
Your "Registeration" page will bring what? {note to spelling error}
Your support page will help with what?

Also you've got a login button on your page, but not a register, to me those two go hand in hand ...

On the solution page there are 2 images that I can't really see ... the 2 diagrams ... They are really blurry and can't be opened or enlarged ...

Also make sure that you don't get sued for illegal stuff like the "live show" on your "case studies" page, for instance if I were to record a Metallica show while being there and showing it to the world while using your software, you'll be in a lot of trouble ...

And once again, please get someone to check your spelling and grammar ...
  • up2min
  • up2min

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will make appropriate changes. and hope the new version will come out soon.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the blue background that seperates in on the first page but not sure it works on the other pages. They cut off the main section of blue and then it is full length in the sidebar and the idea of it being a section is lost and elements overlap between the blue and the white. Push the blur up so the line is always straight across in the sidebar. And dont let content break between the two.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers