Are you an SEO expert?

• mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you an SEO expert? me not, because there is too much to learn upto now to be an expert.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I apparently know more than I thought I did, but I still don't know.
  • rachelbles
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • rachelbles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't want to call myself an expert because there are still lots of things that I should learn to.
  • Yangtzemall_alex
  • Yangtzemall_alex
  • Loc: china

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hehe. You are modest.

l know nothing about the SEO, just hearing of it many times. Is SEO one part of marketint ?
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not an expert, I only know a drop from this SEO ocean.
I still have a long way to go, but, hey, I think I'm improving.
  • lowcostwebhosting
  • lowcostwebhosting
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

SEO = Search Engine's Ocean :D

If any one say that he is expert then i think, its finishing time of him.

SEO is way of improvement regular and regular coz you have to make a your own new tricks for success.

As i know in SEO every day is learning day only Because you will get always new idea, if you search or think about SEO deeply.

Thanks
Alex :)
  • Puneet Thakkar
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

mit wrote:
Are you an SEO expert? me not, because there is too much to learn upto now to be an expert.

i think i am a newbie in SEO :mrgreen: and have many many things to learn and experience :wink:

Hey Mit, are those sites in ur sig owned by u ?
  • Jeperry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Jeperry

Post 3+ Months Ago

lowcostwebhosting wrote:
Hi,

SEO = Search Engine's Ocean :D

:D

I think you are right because if you will see about seo regular then its sure you would have a new trick.

As i know till now i still learn for seo and i think i will be continue till end of life or internet. ;)

• happykaka
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • happykaka

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have got Management Bachelor in Electronic Commerce and I have been dedicated to net marketing for one year, but I still do not know what is SEO. I feel confused and even want to change my job. I have to acknowledge that I am a SEO fool, though I bring traffics to my site.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

One can expert where nothing new for learning but here in SEO field we have lots for learning and if you missed something you left behind in this race.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO is a really strange thing. Even after successfully managing to reach websites to the top of the search engines, you may feel like knowing nothing about how websites are given rankings and may start reading through the basics once again.
  • Michael william
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Michael william

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just want to be an expert. I know only a drop from SEO Ocean. I always trying to learn new SEO techniques form SEO Ocean.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Michael and Alex, could you do us all a really huge favor? If you really feel compelled to reply to posts in these SEO forums, which you obviously (and by your own admissions) know nothing about, could you please take the time to post in proper English so that we can at least partially understand what you are saying? I mean, what the two of you just posedt, makes almost no sense whatsoever. I have no clue what either of you said.

alexcarlson wrote:
No no ...........no
I am not a SEo Export.I don't know how long seo.But that i know i just ride a step of seo.
Michael william wrote:
I just want to be an expert. I know only a drop from SEO Ocean. I always trying to learn new SEO techniques form SEO Ocean.

I mean seriously, what the heck do either of you mean by those posts? Neither one makes any sense in English.

Not to mention the two of you are posting from the same IP. That means that you are one person using two different handles, or you are two people in the same house that both have no clue what you are talking about. How about if only one of you post if you can't post anything that contributes something of substance. Then we only have to read half of the useless posts that we've been seeing from the two of you.
  • sweetfranky
  • sweetfranky

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm going to say yes because my keywords rank well. :D
  • JemsRoker
  • JemsRoker
  • Loc: Bangle of India

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of my dream is to become a SEO expert. There have large knowledge earning opportunity from section of SEO.
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not a SEO expert but i am trying to learn the techniques of Search Engine Optimization in order boost the prospect of my website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts