Can't sign out, can't get mail.

• Raclare
  • Born
  • Born
  • Raclare

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, there is very little I can do with Yahoo at the moment. I think it started when I tried to join a group and was told that my ID was taken. I was offered other IDs, so I just chose one and created a new password. Was accepted into the group. I belong to other Yahoo groups using my old ID. Now, I cannot reply via web post, view posted photos, etc. If I go to Yahoo, it greets me and tells me I have mail - but I cannot access it, nor can I sign out.

Yesterday, I was at an office with computers used by others. I went to Yahoo on one of them and was able to log in to either account, get the mail, sign out. All seemed normal. I could not check out my ability to post on the groups because that access was blocked on the office computers. When I returned home, I found the same problem that I had before. We have two computers - my eMac and husband's PC. Same problem on both. Choice of browser makes no difference.

Yahoo 'Help' sites offer standard questions which are no help. I found a 'wizard' that allowed me to phrase my own question -- but would not let me send it.

Any suggestions?
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to delete all temporary internet files, cookies and empty the cache(s).
  • theviralguy
  • theviralguy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats really wierd try what don said it is probably your only option.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts