How to rank well in yahoo?

• falsch
  • falsch

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are the best factor to get good rank in yahoo? Does Back link importance in yahoo is like google or on page optimization is still the best factor for yahoo.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best factor to get rank in yahoo is to used keywords in the title, good anchor text, yahoo directory listing and content. Backlinks from homepage is also importance in yahoo .
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would focus any site first with onsite optimization which is what zhaira mentioned above. Then focus on off site optimization (manual link and article submissions). This will give you a placement in a variety of serp's. There is a wealth of information on these boards.
  • twalters84
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • twalters84
  • Loc: Mount Savage, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey there,

It is hard to rank well in both yahoo and google.

I find that I can use higher keyword densities with yahoo to rank higher, but that causes my google rankings to drop.

Make sure your content seems natural. Write for the readers and not for search engines.

Having said that, make sure you use keywords in titles, descriptions, and on-page content.

Then, focus on getting backlinks as other people have suggested on this thread.

Sincerely,
Travis Walters
admin@codebuyers.com
  • jason32
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jason32

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to buy some links from quality relevant sites.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yahoo search engine is more on a site's on-page factors..here's an article on how to rank well in yahoo: http://www.creativeconfusion.net/search ... yahoo.html
  • iceforever.diamonds
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

yahoo is more on good quality contents...
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Only good contents with quality back links.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

make your keywords evident in your articles but not to keyword stuffing or spamming, make it more realistic in your articles
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think it's more on the quality of the site..
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its true that Search engine always appreciate quality not quantity.
Our all seo efforts should be of good quality.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes and that includes quality contents plus qualityy sites linking in your site
  • Puneet Thakkar
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

jason32 wrote:
You need to buy some links from quality relevant sites.

Its not necessary to buy links ... can do 3 way link exchange too ... or get one way backlinks through link submission .. article submission, rss, quality content blog and many more...

try the above things and u will get ur needful things for sure
  • nab82ba
  • nab82ba

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have the money then getting listed in the yahoo directory is a good way of boosting yahoo rankings, this also gives you multiple quality backlinks from all the regional yahoo directorys.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

falsch wrote:
What are the best factor to get good rank in yahoo? Does Back link importance in yahoo is like google or on page optimization is still the best factor for yahoo.

Well.......on page optimization is still preferable for yahoo inters of indexing and ranking a site but you cannot avoid importance of backlinks to rank well in yahoo too.
  • johneva
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • johneva

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also feel Yahoo like bigger sites and older sites, I find when things have changed on my sites Yahoo dont like it but yet Google does like it.

As Googl sends me like 15 times the amount of traffic guess who I care likes my site the most.
  • Rodricks
  • Rodricks
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

falsch wrote:

These are some basic steps to Rank well in Yahoo Search Engine:-

1) Build Quality Content first and formost.
2) Make your website user and SE friendly, using text links instead of javascript, make it neat and make it with structure.
3) Yahoo does particularly like rss feeds from sites, so if you can include an rss feed for your site which you can update.
4) If you like to build links, then build backlinks just as you would normally, in a sensible manner.
5) Submit some QUALITY articles to article directories.
6) Keep updating your content.
7) Repeat steps 1-7

And that will give you the rankings you are looking for.

SE's are really not that complicated when you break it down into smaller steps and follow common sense guidelines. Sure none of the above is filler or crap. But it works
  • stevekr
  • stevekr

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI all,

I am also looking the answer of this question. But here i got a lot of trick to get tricks to get yahoo ranking. I will use these.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

To get good rankings in yahoo you have to increase your one way links.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

i also did that along with keyword prominence among in my posts and content
  • Loz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: All over the place

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree, but mainly towards internal linking structures and offpage article linking structures of related keywords pointing to the same page does wonders. :)

Brook wrote:
on page factor is highly essential for yahoo rankings.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Generate new links for your site, whether it is from one way or backlinks. Yahoo crawl your link from their and ranking increases automatically.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

One big thing people forget or don't know about with Yahoo is their Paid Inclusion program. This allows you to pay a ppc cost to upload your site's pages into Yahoo's free search. The cost is dependant upon your industry. For example, one of my clients pays $0.26 per click and I spend about $3,500 per month.

But...I heard right from the horse's mouth that Yahoo gives your listing a boost for being part of this program. So what you need to do when you are having trouble with getting good positioning is to check how many sites for a specific search are part of this program...and there is a way to do it...though Yahoo said there was not...or that they would not give out that information.

Go through the serps and copy all the urls (the long one showing in the bottom of your browser when you role over a url) and paste them in notepad or something else. All the url's that have "http://rdre1.yahoo.com/click" hidden in the url are part of the program, the rest will show the actual domain, which means they are not. So if most of the serp listings are part of the program, that could be the reason your not getting good positioning.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have better, informative and detailed contents Yahoo will like your site and it will rank well...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 24 posts