Insert address from a catagory list!

• DonBoutcher
  • DonBoutcher

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been using Yahoo mail for many years, resently I had a problem when inserting addresses from a catagory list,a message said I had too many recipients although I only had 34,I fixed this by opening a new account(yahoo support was not responding), after a couple weeks I find that when I try to insert addresses from a catagory list I return to compose with no addresses inserted.

I am using the Safari browser on a Mac, but the same problem is experienced on a Windows machine with IE. I called Yahoo but they want to charge me $24.95 to tell me what to do. I emailed Yahoo support but don't expect a quick response from them! I use Road Runner as my ISP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cromebiz
  • cromebiz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure but. I don't think that yahoo allows you to use so many recipients because of its mass mailing filters. Try Using a PC again and then setup your own mail server and send as many as you want. Just make sure you are usinf a proxy if it is for mailing lists. Does this Help?
  • DonBoutcher
  • DonBoutcher

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your reply. Yahoo allows up to 100 recipients in a catagory list. I found a way around the problem, I open the catagory list that I want to send to and then 'check all', then 'insert address' and all addresses show in the 'TO' field.

I used to just 'check' the catagory list name and then 'insert address', and all in the list appeared in 'TO'.

Thanks again!

Don

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts