• murali_ks
  • Born
  • Born
  • murali_ks
  • Loc: Bartlett

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear Friends:

IF ANY ONE WANT TO HELP ME PLEASE REPLY TO murali_ks@yahoo.com

I have a funny problem. I have rocketmail account (ID: muralikavi@rocketmail.com for anyone to try) from 1996. Since Rocketmail has been taken over by Yahoo, I simply log in into Yahoo Mail using my rocketmail ID (muralikavi) and access my account. All my mail correspondence will be on muralikavi@rocketmail.com.

Suddenly form 14th of May, I STOPPED GETTING mails on rocketmail. I can even now access rocketmail account (using yahoomail) and SEND messages. But CAN NOT RECEIVE messages.

I tried all resources including complaint to Yahoo Mail. AFTER PROTRACTED e-mails, Yahoo wanted me to send test messages from some other aaccount to my rocketmail and once the undelivered message - bounced back message - is received by the sender, yahoo wanted me to forward it to them the COMPLETE MESSAGE WITH FULL HEADERS.

I sent a test message from my another yahoo account to rocketmail, and once I got the bounced message, I sent that to Yahoo.

Funnily the bounced back message says, there is no rocketmail account in my name. But I can still access it. If there is no account, how could I access it.

I tried to call Yahoo over phone but I got blunt message stating they would respond to phone calls only from premium members. But they gave me a complaint number which of course is of no use to me.

Yahoo is as usual silent on the fix. I am loosing time because I do not know what messages I get in rocketmail. I tried to forward all my messages to outlook express with the help of YPOPS. But I got only old messages from my inbox to outlook express. I didnt get any of my messages in folders of rocketmail account.

Can anyone know what to do? I can forward the bounced message to them, if anyone wants to have a look at it.

Anyone can try and send ,message to my rocketmail account (muralikavi@rocketmail.com) and they would know the message bounces back

Can anyone help me?

Please mail me at murali_ks@yahoo.com

Thanks

Murali Kavitarkika
murali_ks@yahoo.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post