Top 10 ranking in yahoo

• Michael william
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Michael william

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have crated website and optimize it since seven months. But it is not ranking well in yahoo. Please anyone share the factors for getting top ranking in yahoo.
  • Todd Charske
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Todd Charske
  • Loc: Todd Charske - Sales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Helps to pay them also. I know that's nto what you're asking but really once you do that once or twice then the ranking seems to linger. I agree word content in king plus I think the picture etc. seem to lesson the rank at least at the top of the pages.

- Todd Charske
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

All you need to do is to use their services and other partner sites of Yahoo. There are some sites that can help you on that matter but here's the clincher, you can use Yahoo answers for your promotions. It's all up to you to find another website that is good for Yahoo.
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

High quality backlinks, fresh and unique contents are the things you need to be in possession of in order to rank high in Yahoo!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

navidimran wrote:
High quality backlinks, fresh and unique contents are the things you need to be in possession of in order to rank high in Yahoo!

Wrong. For yahoo you simply need to pay for it. Somewhere around $300 a year if I recall correctly. And could you please stop digging up old posts to reply to? It isn't helping anyone.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts