Ways on not Being Flagged as Spam on Yahoo Answers?

• skyvia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • skyvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
I'm currently answering questions on yahoo answers and one of my answers was marked as spam even if it was unique and helpful.

I always change my responses and I always provide good information. A lot of my answers have been chosen as best and I don't want this to happen again... Can you help me to avoid this? Thanks !
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty simple. Don't post answers that contain links that could be interpreted as spam. In other words, don't reference your own articles, blogs or sites, for starters.
  • chiwawa
  • chiwawa

Post 3+ Months Ago

If at all you must post links, answer questions with links related to the question. Better still don't post links.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

What I do is I post my answers without linking. If users find my answers valuable to them they can check out my Answers profile and there goes the link pointing to my site.
  • pramitroy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • pramitroy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry for digging up this old post. You can give links in source. If you think the links make sense in the reply body also then I suggest you should go ahead with posting links. This spam detection method is automatic. When it is detected as spam you have the chance to appeal. That review process is manual, so the post will be easily released and will be back to the site.
  • JohnBu

Post 3+ Months Ago

The key point here is that you can, actually post links in your answers, but don't do it to often so it could be interpreted as spam. use another links in your posts together with the links to your site or whatsoever. Try to mix the answers monday - answers with the links, wednesday - without and so on.
  • rosixva24
  • Born
  • Born
  • rosixva24

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes i agree with John putting link frequently will result in account closing which means you yahoo answer will be banned forever. You can insert the link in your answer only if its in accordance with the question that was asked. So post your link in the right question and answer your question intelligently.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts