Thank you for shopping at Ozzu! We want to make sure that you have a rewarding experience while you are exploring, evaluating, and purchasing market items. We go out of our way to ensure that Ozzu members who sell in our market are following our guidelines, rules, and creating digital items of high quality. All market items listed go through a rigorous manual review process by our team at Ozzu to ensure that:
- The item's product description matches what would be delivered
- The item meets or exceeds our expectations for what we consider being of high quality
Since all products in the Ozzu Market are digital goods, they cannot be returned once they have been downloaded. You would not be able to undo a download that has already happened. We would also have difficulty verifying if a file was actually deleted upon request. We understand, however, that sometimes a market item or product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, your entitlement to a refund is designed with all of this in mind, as well as the laws surrounding the country and region you are located.
This refund policy was last updated on: February 4, 2022.
There are two specific situations where we may be able to facilitate an exchange if it has been 30 days or less since you made your purchase. If you either 1) purchased the wrong license or 2) purchased the wrong version, then send us a message explaining what happened. Once we approve your request you would then purchase the item again with the correct license/version, and once verified we would be happy to refund the other item purchased.
Before Asking for a Refund
If you have downloaded a market item and are having technical problems utilizing the product, we recommend that you first reach out to the item's author and seek help or assistance. Usually they will be able to help you resolve your problem quickly so that you can enjoy what you purchased! Most authors will go out of their way to help you get going in the right direction.
After reaching out to the author, if they are still unable to help you solve your problem, then proceed to the next step on requesting a refund from the author.
Requesting a Refund
If the author is unable to help you resolve the issue with the item you purchased, you have up to 30 days after your purchase to request a refund from the author. There are circumstances in which a refund is warranted:
- Not Downloaded — If you have not downloaded the item and it has been 30 days or less since you made your purchase, then you can be entitled to a refund.
- Not As Described — If the item was misrepresented in the description because it does not work the way it should, or is missing something that was said to be included, then the author should promptly fix the issue by updating the item. If the issue cannot be fixed then you would be entitled a refund. Please note that misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- Security Vulnerability — If the item has a security vulnerability and is not fixed by the author in an appropriate timeframe after being brought to their attention, then you would be entitled a refund.
If you are unable to resolve your problem with a market item, and you are unable to reach an agreement about a refund with that author, you can raise a dispute and have Ozzu look into your situation. Supporting documentation or evidence may be necessary and any refund issued is entirely discretionary by Ozzu. We will make our decision based on all information provided and you agree that our decision is final. You should note that Ozzu or its authors are unable to process refunds for the following situations:
- You changed your mind.
- You no longer need the item.
- You purchased the item by mistake.
- You purchased the market item over 30 days ago.
- After downloading the digital item you don't want it.
- You found another item or product that you like better.
- You do not have the required software to use the product.
- You do not have sufficient knowledge or skills to use the item.
- You feel the item is of low quality and did not meet your expectations.
- You do not provide sufficient information on why a refund should be issued.
- You claim there are technical problems or issues, but are unable or unwilling to provide such evidence.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is slow or other restrictions caused by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (make sure you download your items as soon as you purchase it, and save it in a location you can remember for later). An item may be removed by the author, by us, or if the author is no longer active.
We are committed in ensuring that you have a great experience buying items from the Ozzu Market, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can help you answer your question or resolve the issues. We try to respond to most inquiries within 24 hours. If you need a refund for a purchase please make sure you completely read through this refund policy first before sending us a refund request.
Please note that if a chargeback is issued from your financial institution for any items you have purchased from the Ozzu Market, we will permanently close your Ozzu account. Previous purchases you have made will also no longer be accessible since you will be unable to login to your account.
If you somehow filed a chargeback on accident, please contact your financial institution and have them rescind the chargeback. Once we verify that the chargeback has been removed, we will reinstate your account and you will be able to login again.