ntoskrnl.exe is corrupted. windows wont open

• JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

[searcher] wrote:
Ok,I've tried a couple of things with no use untill I found this topic but just when JrzyCrim gave me the answer the repair console gives me a message "access denied" to the windows folder,now what?My missing file is c:\windows\system32\config\system and even when I'm in DOS mode there is no such folder as the config folder,totally messed up,any help will be appreciated.

Other people have had access problems from within the recovery console. I still haven't found a solution for that. Normally after logging on to the RC, you should already be in the %systemroot% (Windows\) directory. In fact, the only parts of the system partion that you are allowed to access are the Windows directory and all of it's sub directories. This shouldn't be a problem since the file you are trying to replace resides inside of Windows.

If you are using NTFS partitions you will not be able to access them from DOS. Unless you are talking about Safe mode with Command Prompt. I'm assuming you can't boot into safe mode. If the config folder is really missng, then that is 'totally messed up'. There are several important system files that are located there. Try hitting F8 at the beginning of the boot sequence. When the menu comes up, select Last known good configuration. That may replace those missing files. Beyond trying a repair install or clean install, I don't have any other solutions.

What type of Hard Drive do you have? If you are using a SATA drive, you might need to load the SATA drivers before going to the recovery console. You are offered the option of hitting F6 to install the drivers when booting from the Windows CD.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• [searcher]
  • [searcher]

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the strange thing is that I'm using FAT partitions and still the folder config doesn't want to show up,it's saying "invalid folder" and the last time I accessed it from the repairing console!Well,my biggest worry is to reinstall the windows without erasing my current applications and settings but I guess I found the answer(at least I think so :) ).In the C: directory(or where the windows folder is)there is a folder named "i386",in dos mode you should enter the following command where you're in the "i386" folder "winnt32 /unattend" and that should reinstall windows and save the current applications and settings of your system((but I guess that will work only with FAT partitions because DOS doesn't recognize the NTFS ones),I'm not sure that this will work 100% but I guess I don't have any other choice(now I'm copying the "i386" folder from the windows xp disc to the hards drive because I don't know how but it's erased from the C: drive).Try it ATNO/TW,who knows,maybe it will work and thanks for the help anyway JrzyCrim(if not now,the next time I'll be ready for my system crash thanks to you :wink: ).
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Winn32.exe is a Windows 32 bit program. That cannot be executed from dos. Winnt32 /unattend is used for upgrading an OS or Repairing from within Windows itself. That I386 folder isn't supposed to be on the C: drive. It's on the XP CD for setup.

You can do a repair install with the XP CD. No need to copy I386 to your harddrive.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... -us;315341

Look at Method 2.
  • [searcher]
  • [searcher]

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes,now I see it the hard way :) ,about 3 hours waiting for the stupid folder to copy and what!Nothing!Oh well,what can I do,and I can't repair my windows with the win xp disc because the repair option is unavailable,now what?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you run install and select to install it overtop of the existing OS, it should repair all the missing entries. Your files and other directories should remain intact, however, you may find that you will have to reinstall some or all of your programs. Depends on how much was missing from your Windows directory. If you reinstall to the same directory the program was originally installed, you should find a lot of the original configurations will still be there. At least that is what I experienced when I did this with Win2K. The only little quirk is that you'll probably see two instances of XP to choose from when you boot. The "good" default one will the one that is auto-selected on top.
  • [searcher]
  • [searcher]

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sick of everything!Everything I try fails and I'm been trying to save my system without having a preinstall but I guess this is now impossible.Now what will happen if instead of the "repair" option I hit the "Install" option,at least somethings will be saved right?I don't know,please answer me soon caus' my fingers are getting naughty :twisted: .
  • [searcher]
  • [searcher]

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a million ATNO/TW(but I guess this means that the my documents section will also be doomed,oh well,I don't care anymore :!: I'll save them through DOS),goodluck all(don't pay so much attention to such an idiotic thing like me!).
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your old profile will still remain under documents and settings. You can copy the files from the old profile to the new for those and favorites and you should be fine.
  • Anonymous_coward
  • Student
  • Student
  • Anonymous_coward
  • Loc: A Cold Wet England

Post 3+ Months Ago

stumbled across this site whilst googling for an answer to this problem. As I corrected the fault I thought I'd post a reply as this thread seems quite recent. someone may find this useful (or not )!

setup : using partition magic 7.0 on win2k

I have a live win2k fat32 partition which is number 3 (i see it as hda3 on linux not so sure how its represented in windows) and a hidden ntfs xp partition which is number 2 (hda2)

what i was up to:
using partition magic I run a move command to shove this ntfs partition up to the far end of the disk so I get some more space for the fat32 partition. this works successfully. I reboot and get a <windows root>system32\ntoskrnl.exe error. Oops not good !!

how I fixed it:
Now I 've not changed anything on the live system and it looks like windows can't seem to find this file. so i read up on how windows sorts outs it paths on start up and it turns out its held in a file called boot.ini in the root of C: I use knoppix to boot in off cd and look at this (/begin rant/ an aside here, how do people manage to get anything done with that dreadful windows recovery console thing ? it turns out you can't even edit files with it. even if you've never touched linux before I recomend knoppix as its competely gui so you never have to touch the command line if you don't want to /end rant/). windows detects which partition its going to try and boot from the line multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3) in my case the live partition is 3 hence the partition(3) for some reason this got changed to multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2) either by windows or partition magic. changing the number back to three brought my system straight back online.

hope this is of some help or even interest.

regards

Chris
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Crap -- I keep forgetting about that. Now that you bring it up, I remember my teacher even had us go though an exercise to change boot.ini to do just that. But your method of access via Knoppix is much appreciated! Great post. I'm sure that will help others. And ditto your comments about R Console -- what a joke!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great post Anonymous_coward.

I don't much like the RC either but usally that's the only thing people have available at the time.

Knoppix and BartPE are both great tools for recovery and repair.

The only disadvantage with BartPE is that you can only build it from an original XP or 2003 CD. That leaves out the 2000 users. You don't have to download a large ISO however.
  • Anonymous_coward
  • Student
  • Student
  • Anonymous_coward
  • Loc: A Cold Wet England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi thanks for the feedback. One last followup post on this and then I promise I'll stop !

I today had to change the hidden primary ntfs partition to an extended logical partition because i wanted to see the data on it.
When I rebooted, Wham ! I got the same error. this was due to either partition magic 7.0 or windows renumbering the partitions so what parition number 3 is now partition number 2 and not bothering to update the boot.ini file. Interestingly I did'nt notice the error as Partition magic does not list the partition numbers. QTParted (Its a bit like partition magic on windows if you hav'nt seen it before) on knoppix however does so it was relatively easy to spot. another boot.ini edit later and I'm away.

I don't know if any of you windows users out there have a programme that does list them, it would be useful for checking before you reboot after doing some work, anyone know of one ?

So to summarize. I think a good plan of action is... If you have moved any partitions or performed any partition work or installed a new os to dual boot your machine and you get the
<windows root>system32\ntoskrnl.exe error. the first thing to do is check that the partition number in the boot.ini file lines up with the actual partition number on the hard drive as they seem quite susceptable to change.

Regards

Chris
  • sleap
  • Born
  • Born
  • sleap

Post 3+ Months Ago

Win2K instead of XP. Same message when booting as far as the ntoskrnl.exe is concerned.

I boot using the Win2k cd, choose repair, it tells me it can't find a hard drive! CMOS sees the drive fine.

HELP!!??

I'll keep searching and reading, hoping to get a clue as to what to do here though! :)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anonymous_coward wrote:
stumbled across this site whilst googling for an answer to this problem. As I corrected the fault I thought I'd post a reply as this thread seems quite recent. someone may find this useful (or not )!

setup : using partition magic 7.0 on win2k

I have a live win2k fat32 partition which is number 3 (i see it as hda3 on linux not so sure how its represented in windows) and a hidden ntfs xp partition which is number 2 (hda2)

what i was up to:
using partition magic I run a move command to shove this ntfs partition up to the far end of the disk so I get some more space for the fat32 partition. this works successfully. I reboot and get a <windows root>system32\ntoskrnl.exe error. Oops not good !!

how I fixed it:
Now I 've not changed anything on the live system and it looks like windows can't seem to find this file. so i read up on how windows sorts outs it paths on start up and it turns out its held in a file called boot.ini in the root of C: I use knoppix to boot in off cd and look at this (/begin rant/ an aside here, how do people manage to get anything done with that dreadful windows recovery console thing ? it turns out you can't even edit files with it. even if you've never touched linux before I recomend knoppix as its competely gui so you never have to touch the command line if you don't want to /end rant/). windows detects which partition its going to try and boot from the line multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3) in my case the live partition is 3 hence the partition(3) for some reason this got changed to multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2) either by windows or partition magic. changing the number back to three brought my system straight back online.

hope this is of some help or even interest.

regards

Chris

Sleap -- reread the above from anonymous coward. I think that's about as close as anyone has gotten to the underlying cause of the problem.
  • sleap
  • Born
  • Born
  • sleap

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well... figured I'd post this, just as an aside for everyone.

Decided I'd harken back to my days of MFM drives. I smacked it good and hard... ;)

Actually, it appears that the ntoskrnl message was coming because the drive wasn't spinning up quick enough for Windows to see it.

I'd downloaded NTFSreader, but couldn't see the drive of course. Anyway, on the next boot up, I just slammed my fist down on the top of the unit, heard the drive spin up, and voila... there it was! Something I noticed this time that I hadn't in the past, was that it hadn't seen either the primary or secondary drives prior... this time it did.

Anyway, pc is now booted and running. Couple of things I'm going to check.. first off, connection of IDE cable to drive(s) and motherboard. Could be that they're loose enough that when I smacked it, they made good enough connection to boot.

Second is, if the cables aren't loose, then it's time to get the drive imaged, and replaced.

Thanks!
Shawn
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

sleap wrote:
Decided I'd harken back to my days of MFM drives. I smacked it good and hard... ;)

Actually, it appears that the ntoskrnl message was coming because the drive wasn't spinning up quick enough for Windows to see it.

I'd downloaded NTFSreader, but couldn't see the drive of course. Anyway, on the next boot up, I just slammed my fist down on the top of the unit, heard the drive spin up, and voila... there it was! Something I noticed this time that I hadn't in the past, was that it hadn't seen either the primary or secondary drives prior... this time it did.

*lol Thanks for the feedback. Interesting solution...

I don't believe there is one underlying cause. There are a number of different problems which will result in the ntoskrnl error.

Anonymous_coward problem arose as a direct result of moving partitions around. The boot.ini is certainly one place to look for trouble, especially if you are using multiple operating systems or have been modifying partitions, but it's not the only cause.

I had this problem a while back and it was due to a corrupt file. It happened spontaneously. I don't have more than 1 OS and I hadn't fooled with any partitions. I posted the method I used to correct the problem. It's helped a couple of people but it's only one solution for one cause.

I suspect a system with virus troubles can cause this if ntoskrnl.exe becomes infected. Had one poster that was able to fix the ntoskrnl.exe error only to have a problem with another file, and then another file.

I'm sure there are other reasons...
  • Dosan
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dosan

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah
  • bigflex118
  • Born
  • Born
  • bigflex118

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey wassup

i tried the

"Code:

cd c:\windows\system32

copy "..\driver cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe"

If prompted to overwite the existing file, type y and enter.

If you receive a file not found error, make sure that the path in the copy command is correct. If it is correct and you still receive the error, then try the following commands:

Code:

cd "c:\windows\driver cache\i386"

expand sp1.cab -F:ntoskrnl.exe c:\windows\system32

but it kept saying that it couldn't find the file after <copy "..\driver cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe" >

I went to "http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314477"
and tried everything but they don't work.

Any answers would be appreciated.
bigflex118

[url][/url]
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know how successful the following technique will be but it might work in some cases:

Based on a tip I posted in another thread, OS choices menu, I wanted to see If I could make a floppy that would boot the system into safe mode. I did have success. In fact, putting my money where my mouth is, I deleted my boot.ini and ntoskrnl.exe from my system partition and successfully booted my system from the floppy. Placing the necessary files plus a modified boot.ini, the system was able to use the ntkrnlpa.exe to boot into safe mode instead of a missing/corrupt ntoskrnl file.

1) From a working 2k/XP system, format a floppy disk. It needs to be formatted from within windows. Insert disk into drive, right-click on the floppy drive, select format. Leave "create a msdos startup disk" unchecked.

2) From the root of the system partition, copy these files to the floppy disk: ntdetect.com, ntldr. These files are hidden so you will need to disable 'Hide protected operating system files': Go to Folder Options > View and uncheck the appropriate option.

You can also copy them via the command prompt:
Code: [ Select ]
xcopy /H c:\ntdetect.com a:\

3) Create an new text file on the floppy which will be saved as boot.ini. Place the following code in the file:
[boot loader] 
timeout=5 
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS 
[operating systems] 
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /safeboot:minimal(alternateshell) /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot
  1. [boot loader] 
  2. timeout=5 
  3. default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS 
  4. [operating systems] 
  5. multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /safeboot:minimal(alternateshell) /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot

Usually the system partition is the first partition. If not, then you will need to modify both instances of partition(1) to correspond to your particular needs. If you don't know which partition is the correct one, just try 1, then 2, etc until you are able to boot.

Here's a link that explains the boot.ini in some detail:
http://is-it-true.org/nt/atips/atips136.shtml Thank you ATNO.

You may need to modify other aspects if you have a SCSI drive or are using another IDE chain.

When saving from notepad, wrap the filename in quotes to ensure that it doesn't get saved as boot.ini.txt.

Hopefully you will find yourself in safe mode with a command prompt. From there you can try to fix the problem; correcting boot.ini errors, replacing the ntoskrnl file, running chkdsk, etc.

It might be a good idea to make this disk now in case of future problems.

As I said before, I don't know how successful this will be. It certainly won't work for every case: Hardware failure or other causes where the ntoskrnl error is just a symptom. I plan to do more testing and compile a help text containing the different methods of recovery.

For the floppy to work, you need to set the floppy drive as the first boot device in the bios. This varies from system to system so I can't give specific instructions on how to do this. A simple web search will most likely yield useful instructions.

I would also appreciate others who want to test this on various Operating Systems: 2000, XP, 2003. No need to delete any of the above mentioned files. :). I'm just crazy. All that would need to be done is the creation of the floppy disk and a reboot of the system with the floppy.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Man, that's excellent Jim! I'll test this out on mine on Friday and report back.

Added tip on Notepad "save file as" (I believe I already posted this in the Windows Tips thread).

When you save a file in Notepad, the little dropdown box for file type always defaults to .txt and this will by default add the .txt extension to the file unless you use the quotes workaround that Jim posted.

If you expand the dropdown menu you'll see the other selection option is "All Files" If you select that option, then you can save a file in any format without the concern about the truncated .txt extension being automatically added. This is great for working with htm, html, nfo, ini, tpl, etc files and it doesn't require the quotes.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I appreciate that ATNO. Thanks for the additional notepad tip. I really need to go through all the tips sometime.

Here's some additional switches that can be used in the boot.ini file:
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000492.htm

Some more Safe Mode Switches:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... us;q239780

One that caught my interest was /bootlog. A log will be created of the boot process and saved as ntbtlog.txt in %systemroot% (usually \Windows). Could be useful for troubleshooting purposes.

I'm going to see if it works with Safe mode without the command prompt and maybe even normal startup. Probably not a good idea to try a normal boot if you are having trouble. I'll do it anyway just to satisfy my curiosity.

It seemed to work correctly in Safemode with and without the command prompt:

Safe Mode:
[boot loader]
timeout=5
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /safeboot:minimal /SOS /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot
  1. [boot loader]
  2. timeout=5
  4. [operating systems]
  5. multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /safeboot:minimal /SOS /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot

Safe Mode with Command Prompt:
[boot loader]
timeout=5
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /safeboot:minimal(alternateshell) /sos /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot
  1. [boot loader]
  2. timeout=5
  4. [operating systems]
  5. multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /safeboot:minimal(alternateshell) /sos /bootlog /kernel=ntkrnlpa.exe /noguiboot

Of course, you will need to edit the disk and parition info applicable to your system.
  • quick
  • Born
  • Born
  • quick

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I was having the same problem with the ntoskrnl.exe (windows would not boot and said that this file was corrupted or missing). I couldn't figure out why this happened, but suspected that it was due to the fact that I just installed the motherboard drivers.

To make a long story short, one of the posters in this thread mentionned that they were having problems with the windows 2000 boot.ini file. Well, I just happened to have edited this file also and so I thought that maybe this is the reason why ntoskrnl.exe was screwed up... Anyway, I went into the recovery console, deleted the boot.ini file (windows can boot without it) and restarted my computer.

By miracle, the problem was solved :)

I just thought that I'd register and post this in case others had the same problem. Cheers!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

quick wrote:
Well, I just happened to have edited this file also and so I thought that maybe this is the reason why ntoskrnl.exe was screwed up... Anyway, I went into the recovery console, deleted the boot.ini file (windows can boot without it) and restarted my computer.

By miracle, the problem was solved :)

I just thought that I'd register and post this in case others had the same problem. Cheers!

Welcome to Ozzu and thanks for your post.

That's strange. Normally Windows will not boot with out this file. Trying this on my XP Pro system, I received two errors:

Invalid Boot.ini flashed on the screen then:

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: <Windows root>\system32\hal.dll.
  • MS-Addict
  • Born
  • Born
  • MS-Addict

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of my computers is having the corrupted ntoskrnl.exe problem also...

NTFS, Windows XP pro, no extra partitions

The HDD makes inconsistent sounds. It will go, stop, go, stop, then pause ---4 short bursts of activity with each being a series of a dozen or so clicks. I'm currently still trying the recovery console. I found that I cannot use the LOGON command. Therefore I cannot replacentoskrnl.exe using the recovery console...

Chkdsk is at 34% after 2 hours. I already ordered a new HDD. :cry:

There we go, 100%... "The volume seems to contain one or more unrecoverable problems"
  • Floridachicky
  • Born
  • Born
  • Floridachicky
  • Loc: tallahassee, fl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let me start out by saying you guys are, by far, the most thorough group of computer guru's I've encountered :lol: . Now that the shameless brown nosing is over, let me explain my problem.

I'm dealing with a home built machine which in my opinion just needs to be dropped off a high building (obviously, it's not my computer, it's my roommates). It's running Windows 2000 and has 3 drives (all under 4 gb) and is set up with the 3 HDDs on c:\, d:\, and f:\, with the CD drive on e:\. I followed JrzyCrim's recomendation from back in March on using the recovery console and copying ntoskrnl.exe but for some reason am having trouble. Best I can tell, it might be that I don't know how all the drives are organized. I'm not totally computer stupid, but I'm not the 'puter genius most of you guys are.

My roommate's Dad (out of town) plans to get her a newer computer, but at this point we just need to be able to resurrect it enough to pull some files off of it. This may seem like an incredibly stupid question, but I just want some validation... if I reinstall Win 2K, without formatting, will I lose what's already on the drives? I'm even willing to give a try for fixing the ntoskrnl problem, but it seems like my situation is still a little bit different that the other lucky souls who have been successful.

I just really don't want to spend all sorts of time on it, especially since it's about to be replaced. Thanks in advance for the advice!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, welcome to Ozzu!

This ntoskrnl problem is a tricky one. In answer to your question, you can do a 'repair install' of windows 2000:
http://www.riverbank.co.uk/support/R1206.html

A repair install will leave your programs and data intact. Only windows updates will need to be applied again. In your case, this probably won't be a problem since you are planning to replace the system.

Follow the instructions at the above link.

Before you attempt that, you might consider making a floppy disk as outlined in previous posts; if you have access to another Win 2000 machine. Pretty simple really and should take no time at all.

See http://www.ozzu.com/sutra119189.html
  • Floridachicky
  • Born
  • Born
  • Floridachicky
  • Loc: tallahassee, fl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Got it fixed guys... THANKS!!!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Floridachicky wrote:
Got it fixed guys... THANKS!!!

Glad you got it working. For future reference, what did you do?
  • quick
  • Born
  • Born
  • quick

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, and thanks for the welcome.

About the boot.ini file, well I guess that you do need it if you're running windows XP (I really don't know much about these things). For windows 2000 pro though, at least in my case, when this file is missing or has errors in it, I get a message that looks something like this: "invalid, or missing, boot.ini... booting from c:\winnt\ instead."

Anyway, my ntoskrnl.exe problem came up after I really messed up the boot.ini (I'm supposing that I must of done something very wrong!). I didn't know how to fix the file so I just deleted it and then I could boot without any problems (well, I do get that "booting from c:\winnt\ instead" message", but it doesn't do anything bad).

I suppose that all of this might be a coincidence, but given the strong correlation between my messing up boot.ini, the ntoskrnl.exe problem, and the fixing of this problem by deleting the boot.ini file, it sure looks like boot.ini was the culprit for me.

Just an idea, but maybe if you have the same type of problem in winXP, you can try to edit boot.ini to fix it, or even replace it with a good version...

Cheers!
  • cerberus561
  • cerberus561

Post 3+ Months Ago

what had happened before w/ me was w/ Fedora Core Test 1 on a dual boot system.....When I installed Suse 9.1 this time I had the exact same problem. I listened to the advice and got a hold of my boot.ini thru Suse. I got it onto a floppy and just used the recovery console to copy it over the other boot.ini. Apparently Linux just loves to change the partition windows thinks it is in. Anyway, much thanks to all you guys. You know your stuff.

Much obliged
cerberus561 :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 233 posts